Michy Batshuayi

Hamilton

On 13/01/2018 at 0:02 PM, BlueLion. said:

If we get rid of Michy in favour of Andy fucking Carroll, it will just go to show the lack of ambition this club now has in the transfer window. 

Its ok mate its part exchange!! They want money in the deal too! 7ae0656ddabaaae4884bfd86b6467571.gif

Sevilla agree loan terms for Michy Batshuayi — report

Mmm don't really know what to say if this happens and we don't have a eligible(fit) upgrade for him....yikes 

BATSHUAYI EXIT LIKELY

Michy Batshuayi is likely to leave Chelsea on loan this month, according to Sky sources.

Sevilla want the Belgium international, and there's the real possibility of a loan swap with West Ham for Andy Carroll.

West Ham manager David Moyes watched Batshuayi score for Chelsea against Norwich in the FA Cup on Wednesday. Moyes always like to watch players live before signing them.

On 18/01/2018 at 3:05 PM, the wes said:

BATSHUAYI EXIT LIKELY

Michy Batshuayi is likely to leave Chelsea on loan this month, according to Sky sources.

Sevilla want the Belgium international, and there's the real possibility of a loan swap with West Ham for Andy Carroll.

West Ham manager David Moyes watched Batshuayi score for Chelsea against Norwich in the FA Cup on Wednesday. Moyes always like to watch players live before signing them.

Just imagine the sort of mess the club must be in that comes to sign him for a loan or whatever.

Either that or theyve discovered a drug or have some sort of voodoo queen that has a ritual they can use on him

I'm all for trying owt on him cause I had high hopes for him after his initial start. I dunno what happened to him but its catching.

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Just imagine the sort of mess the club must be in that comes to sign him for a loan or whatever.

Either that or theyve discovered a drug or have some sort of voodoo queen that has a ritual they can use on him

I'm all for trying owt on him cause I had high hopes for him after his initial start. I dunno what happened to him but its catching.

I no he's bad but fucking hell whats happend to morata, we have two strikers 1 that couldnt hit a barn door the other can finish aslong as he has no involvement in the build up play and can stand stil in the box. Worrying times never thought is be sat here praying we sign dzeko.

13 minutes ago, BluesMadLad said:

I no he's bad but fucking hell whats happend to morata, we have two strikers 1 that couldnt hit a barn door the other can finish aslong as he has no involvement in the build up play and can stand stil in the box. Worrying times never thought is be sat here praying we sign dzeko.

But I'm positive that morats problem is purely mental  just lacking confidence.

Ive watched him and he does get into good positions. He does get himself about and hes having shots. Just not getting that last touvh right.

We had the same problem with Costa for ages didn't we. He was a bloody machine but then it all went schtum. Nothing he could do was right. We slagged him off from morning till night.

Silly thing to say but he just needs a goal. Problem is the longer it goes on the more fucked his head gets. All catch 22.

Nobody says owt cause Edens gone missing?

1 hour ago, The Skipper said:

Not fair tbh. Created two goals today (watch his run for Hazard’s second which completely opens up the space for him). Yes, he’s not great at holding up play and he has been underwhelming before but today at least he wasn’t anonymous or detrimental to the team. 

Should go out on loan. Haven’t completely given up on Michy personally. 

He's been here for 18 months and has continued to show he is not good enough. How much more time should we give him? Was same with Oscar few years ago. 

Today was probably his best performance for us in the PL, fair enough he was heavily involved in Willians goal and his run maybe opened up space but honestly the guy cost 33M and for that you’d expect that and more every time he plays, he just looks like he doesn’t give a fuck and out of his depth... he's had a real chance to show Conte he deserves a run in the team in the last few weeks with Morata struggling and he hasn’t shown anything except one goal which my granny would of scored. If we can get Dzeko in and get rid of Michy in the same deal I’d be very impressed because he really is poor for a second choice striker. If Morata were to suffer an injury to the end of the season or a large part of what’s remaining, I’d be very concerned about our chances of finishing top 4, unless another striker that is better comes in to beef our forward options up.

He's been here for 18 months and has continued to show he is not good enough. How much more time should we give him? Was same with Oscar few years ago. 
Today was probably his best performance for us in the PL, fair enough he was heavily involved in Willians goal and his run maybe opened up space but honestly the guy cost 33M and for that you’d expect that and more every time he plays, he just looks like he doesn’t give a fuck and out of his depth... he's had a real chance to show Conte he deserves a run in the team in the last few weeks with Morata struggling and he hasn’t shown anything except one goal which my granny would of scored. If we can get Dzeko in and get rid of Michy in the same deal I’d be very impressed because he really is poor for a second choice striker. If Morata were to suffer an injury to the end of the season or a large part of what’s remaining, I’d be very concerned about our chances of finishing top 4, unless another striker that is better comes in to beef our forward options up.

Oscar was a starter for most of his stay here & played a stupid amount in his first season. Not sure how you can compare a starter to someone that's hardly played. The option ahead of him has hindered us if anything this year, yet Michy is left with the odd opportunity.

I'd love him to play five consecutive games and see how he does, but I know that ain't happening now.

http://www.espnfc.com/chelsea/story/3358022/chelsea-antonio-conte-michy-batshuayi-wont-start-vs-arsenal-could-leave-chelsea-on-loan-this-month

"If another striker arrives, then Batshuayi will go on loan," Conte said. "I think he wants to have the opportunity to play with regularity. I think this is right. If we stay with the same players from the start [of the season], it doesn't change. One player goes out, one player comes in. One player comes in, one player goes out."

Best for both parties. Has to be the right club, though. We have to be 100% sure that he'd be the undesputed #1 choice at whichever club he may go to or it's pointless. Only way he becomes a better player is by playing 90 minutes week in and week out.