Followers 1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOOOOOL 

LMAO This just keeps getting better:   This is one of the best things that has ever happened on social media      

Over at Olympique Marseille during an interview he once confessed he sometimes couldn't sleep the night before game-day and then he'd often watch Spongebob episodes to calm his nerves. Fans that saw t

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

I can sort of understand the club giving them an extended holiday because they went pretty far in the tournament and suffered a pretty devastating loss. But why the fuck are the Spanish players still not with the team? :D They bombed out ages ago!

G6cCDhMztSQ.jpg

• Like 2

I'm pretty sure the league mandates they need at minimum three weeks off with no football obligations. The players have no control over when they can show up and begin training.

3 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

I've seen on Fabregas's snapchat that he has been trying to keep in shape this offseason as well.

Yeah, he posted a snap in a gym nearly every day.

19 hours ago, King11Didier said:

They deserve even longer holidayarrow-10x10.png. I want them full of stamina before facing Conte's training sessions :)

Hope Bats play his first minutes as soon as possible.

So whats Pedros excuse? He must be knackered after the way he played at Euros eh

I think coming back early just shows the players mentality,attitude and enthusiasm. I know if I was one of our lads after last season I'd be doing all I could to show the new manager they were upto the challenge.

Just like Schurrle coming back 2 weeks before them north London Germans. Ive said it before but I'd make all our academy lads watch the interview ha gave when he came back. Full of emotion and Chelsea love.

I like what Ive seen so far of Bat Sushi. Seems a real nice lad with a good attitude.

He does seem to be the right kind of arrogant, not the loud mouth, self entitled "give me a spot because I think I'm good." kind.
Right now I am very positive about him, expecting good things.
I like his smirk.

I have a big girly crush on him... his smirk, the way he talks, how cute he looks at all times. Oh, and he plays good football too, so that's nice and all.

Kidding. I do have a big crush on him (what can I say, kid is my number even though I'm almost old enough to be his mom), but I really enjoy his football above anything else. I was delighted when we announced him even though during the Euros I kept saying his name wrong. Oops

• Like 3
On ‎26‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 9:23 AM, Special Juan said:

Living the dream it seems. I just have a real good feeling about him and that he will do brilliant.

Lets hope so m8, I like to see new strikers even  score in pre-season to give them confidence. Lets hope he is the striker that hits the ground running and takes the prem by storm!

3 hours ago, Fernando said:

Do you guys make anything about Conte referring to Kante as his target but didn't use that same word for Bats?

He did say that he identified Michy himself as a good player for the squad

On 27-7-2016 at 5:30 PM, Fernando said:

Do you guys make anything about Conte referring to Kante as his target but didn't use that same word for Bats?

Page 5

Still have to remember, at 22 this guy is even younger than Lukaku. He will have shortcomings in matches for sure, but there are a lot of positives to look forward to.

Even though he didn't seal two chances, he was a nuisance to the RM defenders, and threaded a great ball to Hazard under pressure.

• Like 2