Michy Batshuayi

Hamilton

5 hours ago, Kieran. said:

Lol some of you should be ashamed. Well done kid

Bit unfair, today doesn't change the fact he's been useless for most of the season , especially when starting. As already covered he's probably best being used when we are desperately chasing a goal, as today and Leti away proved.

The concept of 'super sub' seems to sugarcoat the fact a player can't start games & see them out. Which should be the basic, absolute minimum for any pro player.

There's no glory or use in super subs. Every player should be good enough for a starting position. 

Jeckyll and Hyde footballer. He looks like an absolute donkey like Torres at his worst some games and extremely dangerous other games.

Still think he'd benefit hugely from a season long loan under a good coach where he can play every minute of most games. Somewhere like Stoke under Hughes or Everton.

22 hours ago, Kieran. said:

Lol some of you should be ashamed. Well done kid

Why? Nothing change with his game. In where we chased game like yesterday, we threw everything forward hence he did have to do much link up. He just need to stay in the world box and get goals which is what he is good at. 

On 22/10/2017 at 11:16 PM, communicate said:

Why? Nothing change with his game. In where we chased game like yesterday, we threw everything forward hence he did have to do much link up. He just need to stay in the world box and get goals which is what he is good at. 

I'd disagree. That run he created for the header isn't something we've seen from him. We've praised Morata for that type of movement, but I haven't actually seen that from Michy before. 

His link up was good actually. When he did receive the ball, he looked strong on it, unlike Morata. 

I think like someone said, a loan would do him wonders. He needs to play more and develop. Still quite raw, and inconsistent. 

1 minute ago, Thor said:

I'd disagree. That run he created for the header isn't something we've seen from him. We've praised Morata for that type of movement, but I haven't actually seen that from Michy before. 

His link up was good actually. When he did receive the ball, he looked strong on it, unlike Morata. 

I think like someone said, a loan would do him wonders. He needs to play more and develop. Still quite raw, and inconsistent. 

I will wait till he play for 90 minutes and show me that his movement and link up play is getting better. Against Watford, he came on as substitute and his goalscoring record as substitute is actually pretty good.

But last time he was given a chance against Palace, he was really awful.

The run he made from the header was excellent, in previous weeks he hasn't done that. It's not a fact of him not knowing how to make that run, it's more about 'he couldn't be arsed'

He really needs to show up tonight and make a serious statement.

• 2 weeks later...