Michy Batshuayi

Hamilton

Needs to realize he's better off as a super sub against top flight teams.
Sure he can bag goals against minnows but seems to lack the basic elements of being a striker.
Hold up play is poor, doesn't press or be a nuisance to opposition defenders..it's really easy to take him out of the game.
Should recall Abraham in Jan, we just can't cut it with him backing up Morata. 

1 hour ago, zakhov said:

Needs to realize he's better off as a super sub against top flight teams.
Sure he can bag goals against minnows but seems to lack the basic elements of being a striker.
Hold up play is poor, doesn't press or be a nuisance to opposition defenders..it's really easy to take him out of the game.
Should recall Abraham in Jan, we just can't cut it with him backing up Morata. 

Yeah let’s recall somebody who’s played almost every game at Swansea to sit on the bench and only play 10-20 mins a game or if Morata, a player with a pretty good record with injuries, gets injured. 

I agree we need someone else but wouldn’t want to see Tammys development ruined for the sake of 10 games a season instead of 35-40.

38 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Yeah let’s recall somebody who’s played almost every game at Swansea to sit on the bench and only play 10-20 mins a game or if Morata, a player with a pretty good record with injuries, gets injured. 

I agree we need someone else but wouldn’t want to see Tammys development ruined for the sake of 10 games a season instead of 35-40.

The Ake approach.

4 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

The Ake approach.

But Ake was far more developed when we called him back than Tammy is now. Plus, it would be somewhat silly/irresponsible/cruel to recall the latter and expect him to do well whenever Morata isn't playing. More beneficial long term if he stays where he is right now.

15 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

I know what you mean, but I'm not sure we should buy somebody else as It'll hurt Tammy's chances further next season. It's either now or never and it's up to Conte and Tammy. But for heaven's sake, just give him a chance.
He might end up like Chalobah or Ake if he knows there's going to be another striker in our books and him going further down the pecking order.

Bats is a decent striker (I personally think he's better if he plays alongside another striker) but up front on his own? The way he was taken out of the game was eerily similar to the Burnley game on opening day.
If only we played Qarabag and Forest every week.

On 10/5/2017 at 5:58 PM, The Skipper said:

When? Conte doesn’t rate Batshuayi, that much was clear when he pretty much refused to start him during Diego’s half year absence. Don’t like Conte’s treatment of Batshuayi at all. 

So do you still insist on the treatment thing? Bats is a fucking shit player + Conte never asked to join the team at the first place. 
Conte is a top manager and Bats is a funny kid being in a place he doesn't belong, earning money he doesn't deserve.
I wouldn't be nice to him either. Shitty player.