Michy Batshuayi

Hamilton

On 5/16/2017 at 2:14 PM, nyikolajevics said:

He was quite nice in my opinion. Fighted really hard to get chances.

He could've score more if Hazard and Willian weren't that selfish in some situations.

How about his overall game? His build up? How he combine with the two forwards? 

Well these goal to min comparissons are rather pointless. 

Its great he is finaly getting back on track and scoring, we all knew he has potential back then when he signed. 

The same hype train went around in august, but soon everything calmed down. 

So what if he managed to score all these goals in such short time? Cool, we have nice potential striker, but it means nothing at all. Its potential, not definite.

Giroud, Ba, Remy had decent ratios too, doesnt mean they can start as Chelsea striker.

I will start Bats hype when he does two things; convince Conte that he is capable of playing every game as first choice and secondly, return that faith from Conte in form of at least 20 goals next season and good performances in big games. Thats when hype can start. 

He is promising, but got a long way to go. Its nice he got some time at the end, he deserved it.

8 hours ago, Chelsea? said:

Think Conte was wrong on Bats. I know this may sound like blasphemy here. 

Bats has problems with lone striker system and tactical movement, language barrier. He only starting to get used to life here recently.

1 hour ago, mashimaru161 said:

Bats has problems with lone striker system and tactical movement, language barrier. He only starting to get used to life here recently.

Language barrier? He already speaks better English than Costa who's been here for 3 years lol.

10 hours ago, Chelsea? said:

Think Conte was wrong on Bats. I know this may sound like blasphemy here. 

I don't know. Yes he scored two goals but overall game imo was just ok. Lose few balls, in term of finishing I think he is better than Costa not sure about other aspect though