Followers 1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOOOOOL 

LMAO This just keeps getting better:   This is one of the best things that has ever happened on social media      

Over at Olympique Marseille during an interview he once confessed he sometimes couldn't sleep the night before game-day and then he'd often watch Spongebob episodes to calm his nerves. Fans that saw t

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Need to sell him and get another striker in with Morata bad performance last night he still didn't trust putting batshuayi on the pitch 

Need to sell him and get another striker in with Morata bad performance last night he still didn't trust putting batshuayi on the pitch 

if we sell him and he goes to another premier league team.

he probably will score against us, because that always happens to us Chelsea.

but I doubt that any club is willing to pay the fees for Michy from the premier league.

To those who said Batshuayi should be starting ahead of Morata after recent games...you should watch the Norwich match. He was utterly hopeless!

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, El P. said:

When Morata plays at least I know he is playing. If no one told me, I wouldn't think he was playing at all...

Well, to be fair, you can’t miss the guy that hasn’t tucked his white t shirt in properly. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, The Skipper said:

Well, to be fair, you can’t miss the guy that hasn’t tucked his white t shirt in properly. 

No, you don't get it. He has swag, duhhh.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Jason said:

Andy Carroll incoming...

Is he going to go do a Falcao on us and end up as someones top scorer? Can always hope eh? Have him back in the sunner to do it all again! bd3385895f324e4ae8b2f2a3e42e1be3.gif

If we get rid of Michy in favour of Andy fucking Carroll, it will just go to show the lack of ambition this club now has in the transfer window. 

• Like 3
On 13/01/2018 at 0:02 PM, BlueLion. said:

If we get rid of Michy in favour of Andy fucking Carroll, it will just go to show the lack of ambition this club now has in the transfer window. 

Its ok mate its part exchange!! They want money in the deal too! 7ae0656ddabaaae4884bfd86b6467571.gif

• Like 1

Sevilla agree loan terms for Michy Batshuayi — report

Mmm don't really know what to say if this happens and we don't have a eligible(fit) upgrade for him....yikes