Followers 1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOOOOOL 

LMAO This just keeps getting better:   This is one of the best things that has ever happened on social media      

Over at Olympique Marseille during an interview he once confessed he sometimes couldn't sleep the night before game-day and then he'd often watch Spongebob episodes to calm his nerves. Fans that saw t

Posted Images

On 22/10/2017 at 11:16 PM, communicate said:

Why? Nothing change with his game. In where we chased game like yesterday, we threw everything forward hence he did have to do much link up. He just need to stay in the world box and get goals which is what he is good at. 

I'd disagree. That run he created for the header isn't something we've seen from him. We've praised Morata for that type of movement, but I haven't actually seen that from Michy before. 

His link up was good actually. When he did receive the ball, he looked strong on it, unlike Morata. 

I think like someone said, a loan would do him wonders. He needs to play more and develop. Still quite raw, and inconsistent. 

1 minute ago, Thor said:

I'd disagree. That run he created for the header isn't something we've seen from him. We've praised Morata for that type of movement, but I haven't actually seen that from Michy before. 

His link up was good actually. When he did receive the ball, he looked strong on it, unlike Morata. 

I think like someone said, a loan would do him wonders. He needs to play more and develop. Still quite raw, and inconsistent. 

I will wait till he play for 90 minutes and show me that his movement and link up play is getting better. Against Watford, he came on as substitute and his goalscoring record as substitute is actually pretty good.

But last time he was given a chance against Palace, he was really awful.

• Like 2

The run he made from the header was excellent, in previous weeks he hasn't done that. It's not a fact of him not knowing how to make that run, it's more about 'he couldn't be arsed'

He really needs to show up tonight and make a serious statement.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Chelsea have been rocked by the news that Michy Batshuayi will miss up to the next five matches through injury, according to the Evening Standard.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/17/chelsea-striker-michy-batshuayi-to-miss-next-five-games-picked-up-on-international-duty-7087237/?ito=cbshare

How do we end up with not even a reserve striker, either super young or super old, thus willing to wait in the wings for just 2-3 games a season? We used to be so stacked; Sturridge when he was young, Di Santo (lol), others. Our U23 squad right now is absolutely barren up front. Musonda/RLC/Abraham/Christensen all leaving that phase has crumbled them a bit. (Sidenote: Watching those guys gave me as much pleasure as watching our senior team. They had a real identity, it was magical.)

1 hour ago, Stats said:

I am actually concerned and think it is a huge blow. With how tight the fixture schedule is, we could have done with him. For instance, if he was fit, he could have started on Wednesday and bring Morata on later. With Liverpool the following Saturday, Morata now will be playing virtually 90 mins in every game from yesterday to next Saturday. The trip on Wednesday night is a bloody journey which will take it out of players. Then after that we have a game against Swansea on the Wednesday. Another game where Bats could have given Morata a rest, so unless we play a false no.9 formation, Morata is barely going to have any rest and with his injury niggles this season, is a concern. May not be a lot of people speaking about it but a big blow imo.

Agreed. Which is why I find it funny. Morata injury happens right now and we’re screwed. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

Needs to be sold, he will never ever be the main striker here.

I have also heard he is quite close to agreeing terms for a loan to Newcastle, all dependant on us securing target in January.

So he's going nowhere.