Michy Batshuayi

Hamilton

51 minutes ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

Michy is a beast. Being humiliated by your coach, who promises you playing time because of the suspension of Costa and the hard work you put in training. And then he gives you 3 seconds, you oblige and afterwards you stay respectful in the media. Such a professional!

You are 100% not a Chelsea fan. If this is more important to you than the win then you can fuck right off. 12 wins in a row !!!

41 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

You are 100% not a Chelsea fan. If this is more important to you than the win then you can fuck right off. 12 wins in a row !!!

Where did I say that this is more important than the victory? I'm saying the same as Amblève but in a more straight way. If he promises him playing time, bring him in at 2-0 in the 60th-70th minute, why humiliate him with 3 seconds?

13 minutes ago, Amblève. said:

I didn't mind Batshuayi not starting. What I didn't understand was Batshuayi not getting at least 20 minutes though considering how Hazard looked tired at around the 70th minute mark.

We were 2 goals up and if they scored one goal (which they could when Thibaut saved us), then we would be facing a lot of problems for the last 20 minutes as Hazard is one of the best player when you need him to protetct the ball.

42 minutes ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

Where did I say that this is more important than the victory? I'm saying the same as Amblève but in a more straight way. If he promises him playing time, bring him in at 2-0 in the 60th-70th minute, why humiliate him with 3 seconds?

We dont know what conte has actually said to Michy and at 2-0, if Bournemouth get one goal they are back in it. If Conte prefers to play Hazard there as opposed to Michy he must know something. 

5 hours ago, Henrique said:

I've been busy in recent months, then when I return I find people raging because Batshuayi didn't start the game, a game where the team won 3-0 and Pedro (the player who was playing in the role that was supposed to be Bat's one) scored twice.

I don't get it people, sorry. The team is sitting on the top the league, Conte has been doing so great that Guardiola tried to emulate his back 3 defense, and you guys are mad because a player like Batshuayi is getting humiliated for getting 2 seconds for the leaders of the strongest league in the world. Ok.

your right 3 points are most important thing but it would be nice to see him started the game tho 

7 hours ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

So 65 PL minutes of Chalobah and 8 PL minutes of Aina this season are enough to convince you he plays young players. Dude :D 

He is a world class coach, but he doesn't play young players. No need to protect him for his weak points, especially when everybody considers him as one of the best coaches in the world. Which he definitely is.

Comon though... it has hardly been the perfect situation to introduce the young gund since Conte has arrived. Considering last seasons results I'm sure Conte's main priority was to steady the ship and set sail for the top of the league again... which he has acheived. Whilst doing so he has STILL shown the youngsters minutes on the field.. yes not hours yet but what more do the fans want. If he started Chalobah... Bats and Aina whilst implementing new formations and tactics and it went horribly wrong due to their lack of game experience... he would get slaughtered by the fans and press. He has gone about his business in tremendous fasion. When there has been a time to play these 'kids' he has done so. Mark my words, we will be seeing a lot more of the young lads once we have righted last seasons wrongs. 

I've been wondering just WTF Bats keeps getting sent on for ridiculous amounts of time.

I can only think that Conte is making sure he gets enough appearances to qualify for a PL winners medal.

Do you think that could be it?

Cause otherwise I'm fucked if I know.

7 hours ago, Polo7 said:

What? Think he was praising the kid for acting professional after not playing. I was disappointed he didn't play but I'm you could see Conte wanted to get him on. Conte put the team that gave us the best chance to win, which is actually saying something considering our last manager had personal vendetta against certain players.

ive played on teams where I wasn't always in the first 11. My coach did something similar to what conte did at the end of the game: asking Tibo to kick the ball out so Bats can come on. I can guarantee you that made Bats feel much better knowing the manager has his back

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

I've been wondering just WTF Bats keeps getting sent on for ridiculous amounts of time.

I can only think that Conte is making sure he gets enough appearances to qualify for a PL winners medal.

Do you think that could be it?

Cause otherwise I'm fucked if I know.

How many more appearances does he need?

19 minutes ago, Chelsea? said:

How many more appearances does he need?

Who gets a winners' medal?

You need to have played five Premier League games for the champions to be eligible for a winners' medal.

So hes met that criteria. The other times were just plain daft or hes trying to break him. I honestly vant see another reason.

IF he was put in say with 2 mins to go and we was 1-0 up and the other team were all over us looking like they would score then it might break the game up some. but it doesnt explain why he does it to him such alot.

Any other ideas?

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Who gets a winners' medal?

You need to have played five Premier League games for the champions to be eligible for a winners' medal.

So hes met that criteria. The other times were just plain daft or hes trying to break him. I honestly vant see another reason.

IF he was put in say with 2 mins to go and we was 1-0 up and the other team were all over us looking like they would score then it might break the game up some. but it doesnt explain why he does it to him such alot.

Any other ideas?

Think he really just wanted Bats to play, but 2-0 was just too risky to make luxury subs. So at the 87min he said ok I think it's safe now. 

Just now, Chelsea? said:

Think he really just wanted Bats to play, but 2-0 was just too risky to make luxury subs. So at the 87min he said ok I think it's safe now. 

haha How safe does it have to be? 2 goals up with 3 mins on clock? Id just turn round and hug Bats and have a word in his ear explaining why he wasnt on. Im sure hed have liked that better than 5 seconds

5 hours ago, Unionjack said:

haha How safe does it have to be? 2 goals up with 3 mins on clock? Id just turn round and hug Bats and have a word in his ear explaining why he wasnt on. Im sure hed have liked that better than 5 seconds

True. But to be fair, for a striker, all u need is 1 chance to make your day. And since they were pressing so hard, 3min would've given him enough of a chance to maybe get a goal. 

On 27/12/2016 at 6:08 AM, Henrique said:

I've been busy in recent months, then when I return I find people raging because Batshuayi didn't start the game, a game where the team won 3-0 and Pedro (the player who was playing in the role that was supposed to be Bat's one) scored twice.

I don't get it people, sorry. The team is sitting on the top the league, Conte has been doing so great that Guardiola tried to emulate his back 3 defense, and you guys are mad because a player like Batshuayi is getting humiliated for getting 2 seconds for the leaders of the strongest league in the world. Ok.

This lmao.

Come on guys, get over it. Plan B, which doesn't include Michy, works. If it hadn't he might have been Plan C. Who knows, frankly who cares.

• 2 weeks later...