Followers 1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOOOOOL 

LMAO This just keeps getting better:   This is one of the best things that has ever happened on social media      

Over at Olympique Marseille during an interview he once confessed he sometimes couldn't sleep the night before game-day and then he'd often watch Spongebob episodes to calm his nerves. Fans that saw t

Posted Images

2 hours ago, MCM4PR3Z said:

Despite the fact he's Belgian, I think he will become the absolute fan favourite number one soon. He is one of the only players worldwide that has personality. In this area, only Zlatan and Batshuayi have personality for me. Both are completely crazy and charming at the same time. But Batshuayi seems like a nice guy. Zlatan more like an asshole, but a charming asshole.

As long as he doesn't badmouth the club at every opportunity he gets, doesn't moan about wanting transfers to "bigger clubs" and gives his 100% on the pitch, he'll be fine. Nationality has very little to do with it.

• Like 4
25 minutes ago, Leif said:

After 3 seconds of practice his name couldn't be easier to pronounce. I hope we don't go through an Azpilicurta, Azpiluceta, Aspiley, we'll just call him Dave, phase.

that was one of the most retarded things!

• Like 1
Just now, cfcs most wanted said:

To be fair, i only know this guy because he gets a really high rating inn FIFA career mode.

Just wish he is as good as his potential in FIFA shows him to be. Welcome Michy.

On Wednesday, July 06, 2016 at 9:33 PM, salim127 said:

For me he is a top quality striker. I think so you are right that he is much better than lukaku.

Sent from my Lenovo A5000 using Tapatalk

How can he be possibly better while Lukaku is doing some decent job at Everton who has difficult times ? 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Heisenberg said:

How can he be possibly better while Lukaku is doing some decent job at Everton who has difficult times ? 

They are different people at different clubs, playing with different people to start with. Maybe if it were his clone, we could talk all day. Lukaku is a lazy moron anyway.