Followers 1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOOOOOL 

LMAO This just keeps getting better:   This is one of the best things that has ever happened on social media      

Over at Olympique Marseille during an interview he once confessed he sometimes couldn't sleep the night before game-day and then he'd often watch Spongebob episodes to calm his nerves. Fans that saw t

Posted Images

now that Michy Batshuayi has left Olympique Marseille they are even worse now than before he left.

Marseille just lost 2 - 1 and are now 16th in ligue 1 and have drawn their first game 0 - 0 and lost their 2nd game 2 - 1 .

they absolutely have no creativity now at all.

http://www.sofascore.com/team/football/marseille/1641 - their profile on sofascore.com

Olympique Marseille 0 - 0 Toulouse

match 1 - http://www.sofascore.com/toulouse-olympique-marseille/QHsGI

Guingamp 2 - 1 Olympique Marseille

match 2 - http://www.sofascore.com/guingamp-olympique-marseille/QHeI

21 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Im hoping this hype train stops soon because if Bats hits bad run, this thread will turn into Oscars. 

Apart from high price, little was expected from Bats. Good player, but lot to prove.

I saw, Bats was influental in both games realy promising, but the thread looks like he is the second coming of Messi and the rants will be endless if he doesnt perform like that. 

Understand where you're coming from...but IMO, Costa is still the number 1 and will start every game as long as he's fit and on form.

While there are some who would like Michy to start every game from now onward, I think a lot of people are just glad that it looks like we have a good supporting member in our strike-force who can offer something a lot different from our first choice.

Its different from the case of Oscar, who sometimes works his way back into the starting 11 and has a run of games where he disappoints.

5 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Understand where you're coming from...but IMO, Costa is still the number 1 and will start every game as long as he's fit and on form.

While there are some who would like Michy to start every game from now onward, I think a lot of people are just glad that it looks like we have a good supporting member in our strike-force who can offer something a lot different from our first choice.

Its different from the case of Oscar, who sometimes works his way back into the starting 11 and has a run of games where he disappoints.

Well thats exactly what I want to see first. Bats did well enough to get game or two as starter next to Diego. After those two full games it will be first step to evaluate him. Then we see what happens in half year, year etc.

Michy looks a really good player and he's got a very good eye for goal which we need. I hope we play 2 forwards from now on and get more bodies in the penalty area !

• Like 1

He has way better ball handling then romelu, but romelu is stronger and faster is that right?

I have not seen to much of him, but I'm excited about him.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

You can't dislike this guy :lol:, really good to have someone so well liked by even rival fans! Endearing himself to fans is always a good way to gain confidence and keep it!

I've been thinking about which striker around Europe is most similar to him and I can't get the name of Robert Lewandowski off my mind. Both are fairly big and use their strength very well, both have pace, good technique and link-up play, use both feet, and are clinical finishers. One particular similarity I found is how they seem to score the same type of goals, even with the same technique.

Granted, Michy has got a long way to go reach Lewandowski level, but I've seen enough about his good attitude and talent to know he can definitely get there.

One of the smartest signings we've made in a while for what seems to be as of now a bargain.

On 22/08/2016 at 0:41 AM, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Just look at the quality of players Marsielle have sold over the past 2 summer transfer window. 

Payet, Ayew, Batshuayi, Gignac, Mandanda.. The list goes on and on...

Maybe its their scouts that we should be transfering!

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Hybrid Angel said:

I've been thinking about which striker around Europe is most similar to him and I can't get the name of Robert Lewandowski off my mind. Both are fairly big and use their strength very well, both have pace, good technique and link-up play, use both feet, and are clinical finishers. One particular similarity I found is how they seem to score the same type of goals, even with the same technique.

Granted, Michy has got a long way to go reach Lewandowski level, but I've seen enough about his good attitude and talent to know he can definitely get there.

One of the smartest signings we've made in a while for what seems to be as of now a bargain.

He has a long way to go to reach the level of Lewandowski, but he is definitely better than Lewa was at the age of 22. So time is at his side if he wants to work hard like Lewa did.

9 hours ago, Hybrid Angel said:

He has a long way to go to reach the level of Lewandowski, but he is definitely better than Lewa was at the age of 22. So time is at his side if he wants to work hard like Lewa did.

10 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Maybe its their scouts that we should be transfering!

People would be slaging our board if we would sign some unknown players, that are not big name and cost less than 25 mill

• Like 2

F*** this guy is good. He looks so dangerous. He made something out of nothing today and should've scored again. He has impressed me more than Costa this season. Going to be tough for Conte to keep him on the bench.

• Like 2

far superior player to costa. we need a striker that won't balls up every move and dosen't need 10 chances to score. don't want to be harsh on diego, but he really is frustrating, and limits the team

• Like 2