Jose eyes Lamps capture

Inter Milan Specials

Jose Mourinho To See Out His 3 Year Contract Yes 8/13 No 6/5 To WIn Champions League 08/09 7/1

New Customers Bet £10 Get £40 Free

JoseMourinho_994121.jpg Lampard: Mourinho target

Related links

Teams

Players

Also see

Jose Mourinho has conceded he is unlikely to secure the signature of Chelsea midfielder Frank Lampard for the new season, but is '100 per cent sure' the England international will be an Internazionale player for the 2009/10 campaign.

Lampard's future at Stamford Bridge has been the subject of conjecture for some time as he enters the final year of his existing contract.

Mourinho, who took over at the San Siro in June, has made no secret of his desire to sign the 30-year-old after coaching him during his time at Chelsea.

Furthermore, Chelsea's capture of Deco on Monday has increased speculation that Lampard's time with The Blues will soon come to an end.

100 per cent

However, Mourinho does not believe he will land his man ahead of the forthcoming season, but is positive Lampard will sign for the 2009/10 campaign.

"This season? I don't think so," Mourinho told Portuguese TV channel TVI.

"Why won't he? Well, it's not because we don't want him to, but I'm sure Chelsea and Chelsea's officials don't want to sell him.

"However, for the next season it will be easier for him to join me at Inter.

"I'm 100 per cent sure in 2009/2010 he will be playing here." :whistling:

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days