Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

I dunno why but this has pissed me off. Hope he has an average season and Napoli reject not taking the money. 

Kalidou #Koulibaly ready to sign a new 5-year contract with #Napoli (worth €2m/year) after Sunday's match vs. #Pescara. (@Sport_Mediaset)

Napoli wants to keep him with 2 millions per season? Metzelder(METZELDER!!!) earned 4 million at Real like 10 years ago

€2 million a year net salary, before taxes that's almost 100K a week and I doubt he'd get much more than that at Chelsea either. Most new signings at Chelsea get around £80K a week at first and more if they extend couple years in.

Either way the wage is not the issue here, it's Napoli's unwilligness to sell. With the pay raise they have convinced Koulibaly to stay another year without making a fuss and most likely promised to let him go next year if he wants and a good enough offer comes in.

Oh well, time to move on it seems. Cheeky bid for Jose Fonte as a stopgap till next summer?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

If it's true I believe we can hear it from Di Marzio. Ok, worst case scenario, sign Maksimovic. Forget about Marquinhos, if we can't sign fucking Koulibaly what makes you think PSG will sell us Marquinhos, it's not like they need the money is it.

because he's the best defender in serie a by some accounts. and a once in a generation player, you are not likely to find another 6'5 guy who can run at speed and also produce quality with the ball

So he was better than someone like Bonucci? I've heard the line 'best defender of the league' before, some time ago Bayern bought Benatia and it was a similar story, didn't go to well, didn't look that good outside of the league.

Anyway, Conte knows the league, he's hired because of his expertise. So let's see...

1 minute ago, Ryan Fong said:

If it's true I believe we can hear it from Di Marzio. Ok, worst case scenario, sign Maksimovic. Forget about Marquinhos, if we can't sign fucking Koulibaly what makes you think PSG will sell us Marquinhos, it's not like they need the money is it.

Maksimovic wants to stay in italy, so thats not happening either

17 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Then we'll be looking for another two CB's soon since he and JT are 32+

Id like to go for younger quality, but there seems to be none available.

In such case I rather buy good CB even if older, than average younger one.

And we definately need another Cb.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You