Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

4 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Haha genuine lold at that. ''bowl of class A's'' Charlie, acid, browns. How to take an analogy to the limit, You gotta break eggs to make an omelette etc :D

I wondered if anyone would understand it giphy_zpsp7wkt3ns.gif

1 hour ago, The Skipper said:

He wasn't the right manager for us because we're not going to consistently spend big on players anymore. If that's what he needs to even get us a respectable top 10 league finish.

Grade B players like Kevin De Bruyne or a certain Lukaku that we've been rumoured to splash out cash on to get back? Courtois? Filipe Luis, who is one of the best in his position but Mourinho didn't fancy him because he wasn't Ivanovic? Now we severely lack a quality left footed fullback.  

No matter what way you put it, going from champions to hovering 1 point above the relegation zone after half a season because we didn't get Pogba and Stones is completely unacceptable. 

Its more than 'unacceptable' its a fucking disgrace.

Not sure what your point is, you seem to be trying to put me in a ''Mourinho cant do no wrong camp'' for some reason which I don't think anybody is since the end of 2014-15. Anyway this should be in the Mourinho thread :D

We signed this Kooldaddy fella yet ?

1 hour ago, James said:

Seriously don't know why Mustafi is rated highly here, he's a decent player coming of a poor season with Valencia, don't get the fuss.

He's bang average imo. He always needs an aggressive defender with him to perform. We are in need of a proactive and aggressive center back and that's obvious in the names we've been linked to: Koulibaly, Manolas, etc are all aggressive defenders who also like to arry the ball out from the back.

Kisskissnapoli(?) seems like a shit source tbh, but if they're right about Napoli not wanting to sell we should move on to to an alternative like Maksimovic himself.

3 hours ago, James said:

Seriously don't know why Mustafi is rated highly here, he's a decent player coming of a poor season with Valencia, don't get the fuss.

This. Would rather no one. Bang f***ing average.

Can't believe this guy signed from Genk in 2014 for 7 million and only has 6 caps, I REPEAT, 6 CAPS, for Senegal. How is this guy now valued at nearly £60 million? It is an absolute joke. Just give Tomori a chance at CB instead, fed up with having to pay over the odds for players. 

7 minutes ago, It's too big said:

Can't believe this guy signed from Genk in 2014 for 7 million and only has 6 caps, I REPEAT, 6 CAPS, for Senegal. How is this guy now valued at nearly £60 million? It is an absolute joke. Just give Tomori a chance at CB instead, fed up with having to pay over the odds for players. 

because he's the best defender in serie a by some accounts. and a once in a generation player, you are not likely to find another 6'5 guy who can run at speed and also produce quality with the ball

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You