Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

10 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

The general consensus with me and mates was that as after Tal Ben Haim, Sidwell, Pizzaro he went on a sulk.

This was even more exaggerated after Hector, Baby and Papy were foisted upon the squad. He just couldnt be arsed, knowing he would get full contract compensation. So he let it imp[lode, let us slip all the way down the table. Totally unprofessional, but only what every manager does, they never walk away and lose millions in compensation. Mourinhos was more of a scorched earth policy though. Childish.

Man Utd know this and allow him the Class A eggs =Pogba, Ibramovich etc, but if they stop him signing stella performers, he will chuck his toys out the pram again.

So essentially you're saying that Mourinho can only produce the goods when he has Class A eggs? That's pretty poor tbh. As they say, a great chef should know how to make the most of what he's got. He should still be able to cook up a good meal with average eggs. 

It's pretty shit that he let it all implode because he couldn't get his targets (all though there's evidence the club tried)  

Jose and United are a match made then since he will always have an unlimited budget there. He definitely wasn't the right manager for us since that won't be the case for us most of the time. Our huge spending days are behind us for now. We haven't (net) spent much in the last few years at all. 

2 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

So essentially you're saying that Mourinho can only produce the goods when he has Class A eggs? That's pretty poor tbh. As they say, a great chef should know how to make the most of what he's got. He should still be able to cook up a good meal with average eggs. 

It's pretty shit that he let it all implode because he couldn't get his targets (all though there's evidence the club tried)  

Jose and United are a match made then since he will always have an unlimited budget there. He definitely wasn't the right manager for us since that won't be the case for us most of the time. Our huge spending days are behind us for now. We haven't (net) spent much in the last few years at all. 

I don't think so. If I go along with this egg analogy, Mourinho only produces a fantastic omelet when he gets to choose the eggs personally.

34 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Yup, that is what I am saying, and he doesn't like Grade B players being foisted on him by the Buckenalo. Disagree he wasn't the right manager for us -check the honours list. None have ever come close.

As a person he's a conniving cunt, but as a Chelsea fan of nearly 50 years, loved him when he was our conniving cunt

3 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Yup, that is what I am saying, and he doesn't like Grade B players being foisted on him by the Buckenalo. Disagree he wasn't the right manager for us -check the honours list. None have ever come close.

As a person he's a conniving cunt, but as a Chelsea fan of nearly 50 years, loved him when he was our conniving cunt

Agree mate.

But even with a bowl full of class A's you still need other stuff to give them flavour. And have a good enough chef to bring them all together to form a omlet.

And what happend once your bowls full of them?

I got the munchies now! Time for a kebab!

19 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Agree mate.

But even with a bowl full of class A's you still need other stuff to give them flavour. And have a good enough chef to bring them all together to form a omlet.

And what happend once your bowls full of them?

I got the munchies now! Time for a kebab!

Haha genuine lold at that. ''bowl of class A's'' Charlie, acid, browns. How to take an analogy to the limit, You gotta break eggs to make an omelette etc :D

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You