Kalidou Koulibaly

the wes

7 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Mourinho got sacked because we were drifting one point above relegation with nearly half the season gone. Nothing more in it tbh. Papy, Baba & Hector were never going to be first teamers here so they definitely weren't the downfall of Jose. You know, I'd be inclined to maybe think your theory was plausible if you know, we were even top 8 in the table. I'd then think his sacking was unfair. But he was stewarding us to the relegation zone and that's unacceptable. The narrative that Jose's sacking was unjustly barely holds any merit to me. We lost 9 games out of 16. 9! We were on form for the worst title defence in PL history.  

The general consensus with me and mates was that as after Tal Ben Haim, Sidwell, Pizzaro he went on a sulk.

This was even more exaggerated after Hector, Baby and Papy were foisted upon the squad. He just couldnt be arsed, knowing he would get full contract compensation. So he let it imp[lode, let us slip all the way down the table. Totally unprofessional, but only what every manager does, they never walk away and lose millions in compensation. Mourinhos was more of a scorched earth policy though. Childish.

Man Utd know this and allow him the Class A eggs =Pogba, Ibramovich etc, but if they stop him signing stella performers, he will chuck his toys out the pram again.

Look. IF Napoli had come straight out and told our powers that be we didn't have a cat in hells chance of buying him so we can fuck off then that would have closed the subject off straight away. So there must be some sort of a negotiating process going on unless our lot are just a bunch of masochists!

Look. IF Napoli had come straight out and told our powers that be we didn't have a cat in hells chance of buying him so we can fuck off then that would have closed the subject off straight away. So there must be some sort of a negotiating process going on unless our lot are just a bunch of masochists!

The problem here is they don't want to sell and most importantly they don't need to sell. They have the absolute right to toy with us until we raise our bid to a level which would be stupid to say no.

2 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

The problem here is they don't want to sell and most importantly they don't need to sell. They have the absolute right to toy with us until we raise our bid to a level which would be stupid to say no.

They passed that mark £10mil back or so.

He's their player so have every right to say bollox. And IF they had come right out n said it at the start I'm pretty sure we woulda just caled them cunts and moved along to our next target surely.

So Napoli must me ummming and ahhhring about summet cause it makes us look like complete starters and gives every club the idea to do it to us.

They passed that mark £10mil back or so.

He's their player so have every right to say bollox. And IF they had come right out n said it at the start I'm pretty sure we woulda just caled them cunts and moved along to our next target surely.

So Napoli must me ummming and ahhhring about summet cause it makes us look like complete starters and gives every club the idea to do it to us.

Sigh...no way we can know what's going on behind the door and all we can do is wait. I'm sure Conte is more desperate than us.

What about Fonte? I know he is 32 or something, but he is realy good CB tbh. If Napoli keeps playing hard ball with us, we should look at alternatives and Fonte is one of better options IMO. Used to PL, had two realy realy good seasons and just won euros.

If we dont sign Koulibaly, we will need to sign someone else and I hope we dont splash big money on some average CB or sign another Djilobodji.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You