Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

9. Tammy Abraham

Captain Ahmed
Followers 6

29 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

But it does not mean shit because he scored lol. Without his goal it would be 2:2. So you can hate him as much as you want, he scored the winning goal and Ruben made the winning assist. You would have slaughtered him if he hit the post, you slaughter him when he scores the winning goal. If Tammy won the last tackle or dribbling, you would not even have said he made a decisive goal and tackle. So Tammy can't win at all

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

I don't get this way of thinking. Because he scored 1 goal and his sloppiness ALMOST lead to a late minute equaliser for Palace, everything is forgiven. 

Nah, not buying it. I also don't give two fecks if Rashford is earning x amount of money. Rashford is United, this is Chelsea. If Abraham wants to earn big bucks instead of playing for us with your heart? He can leave.

What pisses me off the most, is players being lazy or having pure stupidity on the pitch. What Abraham did was just as lazy as Rudiger against West Ham when he cheaply gave a corner away.

The only difference between the two is that one lead to a goal, and one was whiskers away from being a goal.

Abraham confirmed my suspicions yesterday. He doesn't have that Chelsea heart. He doesn't play for the badge.

I look at Saka for Arsenal. Young, talented and you can see that he plays his heart out for the club. Saka made a huge difference for Arsenal. You can give out an average/poor performance but if your heart is there, many of us will forgive you.

Abraham yesterday was disgusting. He cheaply gave the ball away in a critical area, knowing that Reece James was having a shocker...and instead of going "Oh SHIT! I lost the ball, better run to get it back!" he does nothing.

RUN! RUN as if your life depends on it! Get a yellow card if needed to be. It's YOUR fault that you have put us under pressure again.

It's not as if he's tired either. He was a sub, played for like 25 minutes or so. There is no excuse for what he did.

Thank God his laziness didn't cost us the goal, otherwise more of us will be raging at him.

And he has the cheek to ask for 130k? Nah.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we need to sign Jesus Navas and we will have some holy squad

I thought he was sensational today, couldn't help but smile when he scored the opener. If he can carry this on and we get our new striker signing right we could wind up with our best pair of forw

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Rashford is a monster this season. He has better dribbling stats than Mane, scored and assisted more or less same as Mane and his creativity is also great. He is a complete package.

Spot on...am not disputing that but months ago he was struggling....Am also impressed with his recent improvements...but calling him world class is overboard IMO...

20 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Rashford is a monster this season. He has better dribbling stats than Mane, scored and assisted more or less same as Mane and his creativity is also great. He is a complete package.

Spot on...am not disputing that but months ago he was struggling....Am also impressed with his recent improvements...but calling him world class is overboard IMO...

20 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

• Like 1

Matt Law with a surprising discovery about Abraham's contract...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2020/07/10/revealed-clause-means-tammy-abraham-has-three-years-chelsea/

Tammy Abraham’s Chelsea future is not in any doubt after it emerged that the striker now has three years remaining on his contract, but the club still want to reward him with a new long-term deal.

The last contract Abraham signed in 2017 initially ran to 2022, raising fears that Chelsea needed to agree a new deal this summer to prevent any threat of losing the England international or being forced into a corner in negotiations.

But Telegraph Sport can reveal that 22-year-old Abraham activated a one-year extension clause this season by reaching a set number of games and goals, which means his contract runs to 2023.

Abraham, who is Chelsea’s top scorer with 16 goals in 40 appearances this season, also earned a pay rise to his previous £50,000-a-week deal he signed three years ago.

It is understood that Chelsea still plan to reward Abraham with a new long-term contract, together with a big pay rise, but the previously unknown extension explains why there is not yet any panic on either side.

Chelsea have agreed long-term contracts with their other breakthrough youngsters Callum Hudson-Odoi, Mason Mount, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Reece James and Billy Gilmour over the past 12 months, but Abraham’s situation has been viewed differently because of the one-year extension.

Negotiations over a long-term contract are likely to take place but, contrary to some reports, Abraham has not made any demands to be paid the same as team-mate Hudson-Odoi, who is thought to now earn around £120,000-a-week.

Chelsea’s signing of Timo Werner has also not impacted the value the club place on Abraham, whose goals have been crucial in helping the Blues to third place in the Premier League ahead of Saturday’s trip to Sheffield United.

Matt Law with a surprising discovery about Abraham's contract...
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2020/07/10/revealed-clause-means-tammy-abraham-has-three-years-chelsea/

Tammy Abraham’s Chelsea future is not in any doubt after it emerged that the striker now has three years remaining on his contract, but the club still want to reward him with a new long-term deal.
The last contract Abraham signed in 2017 initially ran to 2022, raising fears that Chelsea needed to agree a new deal this summer to prevent any threat of losing the England international or being forced into a corner in negotiations.
But Telegraph Sport can reveal that 22-year-old Abraham activated a one-year extension clause this season by reaching a set number of games and goals, which means his contract runs to 2023.
Abraham, who is Chelsea’s top scorer with 16 goals in 40 appearances this season, also earned a pay rise to his previous £50,000-a-week deal he signed three years ago.
It is understood that Chelsea still plan to reward Abraham with a new long-term contract, together with a big pay rise, but the previously unknown extension explains why there is not yet any panic on either side.
Chelsea have agreed long-term contracts with their other breakthrough youngsters Callum Hudson-Odoi, Mason Mount, Ruben Loftus-Cheek, Reece James and Billy Gilmour over the past 12 months, but Abraham’s situation has been viewed differently because of the one-year extension.
Negotiations over a long-term contract are likely to take place but, contrary to some reports, Abraham has not made any demands to be paid the same as team-mate Hudson-Odoi, who is thought to now earn around £120,000-a-week.
Chelsea’s signing of Timo Werner has also not impacted the value the club place on Abraham, whose goals have been crucial in helping the Blues to third place in the Premier League ahead of Saturday’s trip to Sheffield United.

Chelsea fans are crying right now after hearing this news [emoji23]

1 minute ago, killer1257 said:

Chelsea fans are crying right now after hearing this news emoji23.png

3 years on his contract means we can sell him for more money then. :ph34r:

13 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

I don't think he will be around much after this season in all honesty. 

I also think we will send CHO out on loan

Are you serious or was this sarcasm?

• Like 1

I can't understand the hate that a 22 year old youth player who has scored 16 goals and  6 assists in his first season with us, is getting on here. 

I mean, have I missed something or are fans on here just so negative. 

If I told you that a Chelsea youth striker scored 14 PL goals in 30 games, the last season, you would have thought I was joking. But now, people don't have to be given a new contract or want him sold or some other shit. 

Youth playeds need to be nurtured. They don't become world class overnight. Each of Tammy, mount, Reece, tomori have had their dip at one or anothef point of this season. It does not take away from the fact that they will be big part of the club's future. So stop complaining and spreading negativity and get behind the players for duck's sake

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Puliiszola said:

I can't understand the hate that a 22 year old youth player who has scored 16 goals and  6 assists in his first season with us, is getting on here. 

If I told you that a Chelsea youth striker scored 14 PL goals in 30 games, the last season, you would have thought I was joking. But now, people don't have to be given a new contract or want him sold or some other shit. 

Youth playeds need to be nurtured. They don't become world class overnight. Each of Tammy, mount, Reece, tomori have had their dip at one or anothef point of this season. It does not take away from the fact that they will be big part of the club's future. So stop complaining and spreading negativity and get behind the players for duck's sake

The problem is twofold. First is that too many people love to play fantasy manager and list all the players that they want us to buy and sell. When doing this I suspect a lot of them haven't really seen some of the players that they quote but because they have watched a couple of highlights, maybe a game or two, read the hype online and possibly played some game in which they become a great player, they must be had. I mean this is why you get people even beating up on someone like Mount who has shown a amazing dedication and has been run into the ground this season and sometimes they will even post a prospective line up for next year with only 1-3 players from this season in it. 

The second is that Tammy does have a few faults in his game that need ironing out. My main gripes are his off the ball running as from some reason he checks or stops his runs far too often and second is finishing as he is currently in the Andy Cole sort of situation where he needs three chances to get one goal. For me, Tammy has done well this season and next season having Giroud, Tammy and Werner as our options will be ok as that will give Tammy another year to prove he is cut out for the top end of the PL. 

Also, Tammy apparently has three years left as there was some clause that got activated when he played/scored a certain amount of goals: 

So there is also no need to think he has to be sold now to get best value. 

• Like 1

It is normal and the hate towards Chelsea youth academy is something I have been reading about since I am a member of this forum. I have read for instance that Ruben is a bad player in all parts of the field, including offense. Some of these experts realised that Ruben is not that bad after seeing him last season and I know even people in Germany that rate him highly, even though they hate Chelsea. Just youth bashing and most even have not watched a single youth game of Chelsea their whole life lol.

Boga was also not good enough for Chelsea fans and now he is Serie As best dribbler and people would have made fun of me if I said that he is a better dribbler than CR7 lol. Boga is still to this day our best dribbler that came out of Chelsea's academy and will be for many years to come. CHO was not even close.

Tammy gets a lot of hate since the beginning of the season. He is one of the most hated Chelsea players and you just have to read this thread to realise that. Funny thing is that Tammy is more of a Blue than all these Chelsea experts. Being in Blues academy since he was 7 years old and now scoring his goals for his club.

I think patience and Chelsea is not possible. United was very patient with Rashford and now he is a monster of a player that scores and assists as much as Mane and he has better dribbling stats. Chelsea does simply not love the youth like United love their youth.

• Like 2

Whoever defends this garbage player again is not a Chelsea fan, simple as that, fuck this guy, makes my blood boil.

• Like 1

Sell him ASAP. 

He is young, British and has a decent number of goals this season. We can get at least 35m.

He is gonna score against us at some point of his career but it's better than watching  him every week here. 

• Like 2

To the ones who might think we are too harsh on our youth - we are not. At least I am not. We defend players when we see they are up for it, fighting, trying to do something. This man, though... I would not be surprised at all if he went back to Villa when they go down. His level, based on the last months. Everything is just wrong about Abraham at the moment. Terribly wrong.