Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

John Terry

DavidEU
Followers 0

Time for Terry and Lampard to follow Scholes' path and retire from international football.

Agreed. Should have done it years ago. They only get booed by so called fans anyway. Ashley should retire too. The way he was booed after that one back pass mistake was disgraceful. I'm English but couldn't really give a toss about the national team. I think the Euro's are a waste of time and can only get excited when the world cup gets to the quarter finals,which is always time for good old England to get knocked out anyway. The England team is just a Gerrard,Scholes,Beckham and Rooney love in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fucking legend.

Yeah, but you're forgetting that the club was getting tax cuts by listing Terry's wages as charity....   What the actual fuck are you even talking about? Yeah, Terry has been basically leaching o

I had the privilege of meeting this gentlemen about 3 or 4 times over his playing career. At one of the signings he wanted to know my story and how long I've been supporting Chelsea and how long I was

Posted Images

No way! I'd be pissed off if we had no representatives in the England squad! It would be very embarrassing being a top 4 club and not having anyone play for the England team. Even Arsenal have Wilshere and Walcott there.

Completely agree.

• 1 month later...

Has to be Chelseas Player of the Season..................blue%20scalf.gif

Either him or Cech. They've been our most consistent players, really make up the spine of our team!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Terry wants to play out career at Chelsea

I'm hoping to get an extension on my contract of at least another year - I really am. I will try to stay here as long as I can. I love this football club and I never want to leave. I'm like the fans in that I take it home with me - and whenever we lose I take it out on the people closest to me. I'm very fortunate to be captain of such a fantastic club.
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Found this fact - Chelsea have never lost a league game if John Terry scored a goal for Blues.

blue%20scalf.gif

Sorry to be a pooper but he scored when we lost to Viking FK at Norway in 2002 :(

• Like 1

Sorry to be a pooper but he scored when we lost to Viking FK at Norway in 2002 :(

A league game. Not the ones in Europe mate.

• 1 month later...