We have to stop spurs winning the league

Come on the Fuck Chelsea pull urself together and stop spurs wining the league and help Leicester out it will destroy my soul if spurs win the league lets stop this from happening without vardy its squeak bum time for Leicester  #FuckSpurs 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres something to ponder.

If we get any form of result vs Spurs, Leicester will need one win in three games and they will at absolute worse have it in their hands coming to The Bridge on the last day.

Got lucky with that own goal.

And apart from two Kane shots (one was a great Myhill save) they didn't look too threatening for the team with most created chances this season.

But still don't see how WBA are gonna score.

This seems to be done now. You can't see Leicester bottling it from here. 

I know it is a little off topic, but I didn't really know where else to post... Do we have a chance to play Europa League football next season? If United win the FA Cup, then they qualify and their spot based on standings goes to West Ham, correct? And if Liverpool win the Europa League, then they qualify for Champions... So, they are excluded if they win, so naturally they don't go in it. Then the Capital One winners Man City are already going to either since they will finish top 5, so their spot goes to the team in 8th? Correct? Then all spots are accounted for? 

56 minutes ago, Thor said:

This seems to be done now. You can't see Leicester bottling it from here. 

I know it is a little off topic, but I didn't really know where else to post... Do we have a chance to play Europa League football next season? If United win the FA Cup, then they qualify and their spot based on standings goes to West Ham, correct? And if Liverpool win the Europa League, then they qualify for Champions... So, they are excluded if they win, so naturally they don't go in it. Then the Capital One winners Man City are already going to either since they will finish top 5, so their spot goes to the team in 8th? Correct? Then all spots are accounted for? 

Eighth place in the Premier League will definitely provide Europa League qualification if...
Liverpool win the Europa League and finish seventh in the Premier League AND Manchester United win the FA Cup and finish in the top six in the Premier League AND Manchester City qualify for the Champions League (either finishing top four or winning the Champions League itself)

http://talksport.com/football/europa-league-and-champions-league-qualification-what-finishing-fourth-fifth-sixth-seventh

Even getting top 8 looks a bit of a stretch. While there seems to be mixed opinion from fans who want EL and fans who don't (including me), if the above scenario happened and we happened to qualify by finishing in that position, it would mean having a similar start to what West Ham did this season and it really is not necssary for us. Having our best players fit for the whole week will surely boost our chances in trying sustain a PL title assault next season.

It is easy to say play the youngters but let's face it, Conte will use a good team, even though I am sure he will make use of the squad but especially if we get past the group stages, you will see the best players playing. Rather avoid the EL scenario all together tbh.