The Conte Thread

Followers 4

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, I am a Juventus italian fan and maybe I can help you to understand which kind of coach Conte is...(sorry for my english, I hope you will understand) When he arrived in Juventus, he fo

I think the fact that we stuck to our principles, pressing them high up the pitch in spurts throughout the game and more importantly, passing out from the back, even with a few mistakes (note - it goe

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Jas said:

Assuming this is true, I don't know what both parties were expecting really, especially Spurs...

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2021/06/04/antonio-contes-move-tottenham-hits-stumbling-block-italian-concerned/

Tottenham Hotspur have called off their interest in Antonio Conte over concerns from both parties about him succeeding Jose Mourinho as head coach.

Telegraph Sport understands that as Conte stalled over his fear that Tottenham could not match his ambition, the club became concerned about his demands and whether or not he would commit to offering chances to young players.

Spurs are now not following up on their interest in Conte, despite having made him their preferred target earlier this week and held two days of intensive talks with the Italian.

It is unclear whether or not Tottenham would change their stance if Conte altered his demands, but that was rated as unlikely on Friday night given his desire to restart his managerial career at a club where he believes he can win more trophies.

On 02/06/2021 at 22:22, Mário César said:

Even Jose managed United and even players like Cole, Van Persie, etc joined the club rivals. no problem with that

The problem is that Tottenham will going to be a real threat to us. This is a real problem

Quote of the century 😂 you have long wait guy for Spurs to be problem.

U2AKGxx.gif

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Jap Si. said:

Quote of the century 😂 you have long wait guy for Spurs to be problem.

U2AKGxx.gif

Conte will not join Spurs.... So what is the problem for what I said?

8 hours ago, Mário César said:

Conte will not join Spurs.... So what is the problem for what I said?

they are saying even with Conte there, the mere idea of spuds as a consistent threat to us is laughable

50 minutes ago, Strike said:

Hilarious - Conte would rather be unemployed

If I had the wings of a sparrow,

if I had the arse of a crow,

I'd fly over Tottenham tomorrow,

and shit on them bastards below.........

• Smile 1
On 10/06/2021 at 04:35, Blues Forever said:

He's done it three times already, so I'm sure nothing will change. Have some success for a few years and then, jump ship.