Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

The Conte Thread

Followers 4

Inter could win the title tomorrow or if not, next weekend. Only Atalanta can mathematically stop them.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, I am a Juventus italian fan and maybe I can help you to understand which kind of coach Conte is...(sorry for my english, I hope you will understand) When he arrived in Juventus, he fo

I think the fact that we stuck to our principles, pressing them high up the pitch in spurts throughout the game and more importantly, passing out from the back, even with a few mistakes (note - it goe

Posted Images

18 hours ago, Jas said:

Inter could win the title tomorrow or if not, next weekend. Only Atalanta can mathematically stop them.

Few minutes away...

Title won comfortably! Congratulations Don Antonio! 

Napoli conceded in the last seconds... 

Inter's first league title since 2010 and Conte stopped the monster that he created. How fitting...

Conte is such an underrated manager. He won a title in a League that had Mourinho, Guardiola, Klopp in his first year. And now he has successfully carried Inter to their first league title in over a decade.

Give this man the respect he deserves.  

12 hours ago, Patrick Bamford said:

Conte is such an underrated manager. He won a title in a League that had Mourinho, Guardiola, Klopp in his first year. And now he has successfully carried Inter to their first league title in over a decade.

Give this man the respect he deserves.  

No one denies he's a great manager (well domestically atleast).

That what makes the way he behaved in the second season even worse.

• Like 1

Broke the cycle of Juve dominance. Biggest task is now to retain it.

Was able to do so at Juventus but he has to do it again.

And Juventus may be reappointing Allegri.

36 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

Many congrats to Conte and Inter, im delighted for him 😊💪

He started the Juve winning streak and he also broke it lmao

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

So, with Ancelotti back at Real Madrid, where next for Conte then?

• Shocked 1

Not even sure Spurs is a realistic option considering his track record for ensuring control over transfers, which Spurs do not allow. One season and gone, though I think he will at least take them back to top 4. 

Everton? Almost want to laugh but realistically, what other clubs are free?

3 minutes ago, DH1988 said:

Not even sure Spurs is a realistic option considering his track record for ensuring control over transfers, which Spurs do not allow. One season and gone, though I think he will at least take them back to top 4. 

Everton? Almost want to laugh but realistically, what other clubs are free?

Only other club I can see now is PSG if Pochettino leaves. But on the flip side, it's Ligue 1. Will Conte be excited by the lack of competition in that league? 

After Mourinh Mark 1 he was the best we had until TT. 

I do not want to see him in the PL as it will be hell against him. 

5 minutes ago, Jas said:

Only other club I can see now is PSG if Pochettino leaves. But on the flip side, it's Ligue 1. Will Conte be excited by the lack of competition in that league? 

At this stage, clubs who have a project in mind will stay well clear and the guy is a winner, so it’s not like he has to accept something deemed beneath his stature as a coach. I still rate him very highly, his personality won me over, but at the same time it was the same thing that had me tired of him in the end.

2 minutes ago, Fernando said:

After Mourinh Mark 1 he was the best we had until TT. 

I do not want to see him in the PL as it will be hell against him. 

He will most likely end up in the PL sooner or later, just a matter of time I think.

hace 31 minutos, Jas dijo:

So, with Ancelotti back at Real Madrid, where next for Conte then?

How has someone who has got Everton a 12th place and 10th place finish wound up back at Madrid after spending nearly 100m, honestly what the fuck..... I think hes done at top level and hes similar to Zidane as well. 

I thought Conte would of been nailed on there so where hes going to go now is weird, maybe back to Italy after the Euros depending how they do maybe?

Also maybe now Carlo going back to Madrid opens up opportunities for Frank to be considered for Everton job? 😂