I think three years would be perfect

Whys that?

If we got a manager who

1. Gets results the majority of the time

2. Has to go out n buy some new silver polish for a cup now n then

3. Who Roman gets on with

4. The fans love

5. Who might just actually get interested in the development and future of us

Thats the perfect scenario we all hope shirley.

Thankfully the fall of Barca took Tiki Taka along with it. Which means Roman will stop trying to make us play that way. Our identity is, and should always be Great defense and good past paced counters. That's who we are. The sooner we accept that, the easier it'll be to identify targets (both coaches and players) in the future. This will also allow us to have less transition years. 

8 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Whys that?

If we got a manager who

1. Gets results the majority of the time

2. Has to go out n buy some new silver polish for a cup now n then

3. Who Roman gets on with

4. The fans love

5. Who might just actually get interested in the development and future of us

Thats the perfect scenario we all hope shirley.

Obviously I want him to stay forever but if there's some truth that he wants to leave then my point Is that three years would be perfect for him to achieve what he wants before leaving comparing to just one year.

1 minute ago, Darogba said:

Obviously I want him to stay forever but if there's some truth that he wants to leave then my point Is that three years would be perfect for him to achieve what he wants before leaving comparing to just one year.

Well we are all just speculating on speculations and it hurt me head enough in the transfer window so I'll just cross me fingers and offer to kiss his ringpiece if he stays!

butt-1.jpg

Chelsea confident Antonio Conte will not be tempted by Inter Milan millions with his family ready for London move

• Reports in Italy suggested Inter Milan are keen on Chelsea boss Antonio Conte
  • Chelsea are unworried with Conte's family set to move to London this summer
  • Premier League-leading manager is on good terms with Roman Abramovich

Fuck off Inter, we will not be bullied by some inferior team in an inferior league. He is under contract, we will throw him to coach the reserves if need be but Conte stays I am more than sure.

RAWK today -  "I think tactics wise, Klopp is up there at the top. If you think of intelligent managers and coaches, he and possibly Pep are the two who are at different levels to others, at least in premier league."

I am all for different opinions, but that is just deluded.

Chelsea Exclusive: Antonio Conte in talks over lucrative new deal at Stamford Bridge

TALKS have opened between Chelsea and Antonio Conte over a new deal for the Italian manager that will put him up with the top earners in the Premier League.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/773802/Chelsea-Exclusive-Antonio-Conte-talks-lucrative-new-deal-Inter-Milan-News-Gossip

16 hours ago, petre.ispirescu said:

RAWK today -  "I think tactics wise, Klopp is up there at the top. If you think of intelligent managers and coaches, he and possibly Pep are the two who are at different levels to others, at least in premier league."

gdfdf.png

17 hours ago, petre.ispirescu said:

That's why he loses to Swansea and Wolves at Anfield and to Hull away and a manager-less Leicester at the KP Stadium...

He's Brendan with yellow teeth and glasses. Or a poor mans Conte with his madman celebrations and touchline behavior. 

On ‎01‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 7:47 PM, 11Drogba said:

He extends his contract.One week later there are rumors coming from Italy that he is homesick and wants to return.

1ikfqd.jpg

Very Fake News.