The Conte Thread

35 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

:D  We could be 20 points clear and there would still be mongs here moaning

Gotta keep the trolls, mongs, nay-sayers and twats around to keep things interesting. If not I should've been banned after one post...

What are these walls of text & lowkey comments aimed at? You read back the last 3 pages which includes posts from the same people and there's nothing but praise bar one valid comment on pg 185 that some of his decisions are 'odd', which they are, which is fine, because from some that would be a compliment. 

What the fuck is this mini outburst? Is it towards ghosts? Past demons? Find me 2 forum members not in love with Conte, because I'd struggle.

19 minutes ago, Leif said:

What are these walls of text & lowkey comments aimed at? You read back the last 3 pages which includes posts from the same people and there's nothing but praise bar one valid comment on pg 185 that some of his decisions are 'odd', which they are, which is fine, because from some that would be a compliment. 

What the fuck is this mini outburst? Is it towards ghosts? Past demons? Find me 2 forum members not in love with Conte, because I'd struggle.

Same here, can't make out who are those people who "should be banned" and for which comments. Barbara's and Iggy's outbursts look just so random to me.

6 hours ago, Jason said:

Have to say, for all the good things Conte is doing, he's quite questionable when it comes to making substitution. Could have been sitting here and talking about points dropped had it not been for Pedro and Fabianski.

Have to say it's quite pointless talking about something that didn't happen.

10 minutes ago, manpe said:

Same here, can't make out who are those people who "should be banned" and for which comments. Barbara's and Iggy's outbursts look just so random to me.

28 minutes ago, Leif said:

It may not be directed at any people on here. People on facebook in particular are silly.

5 minutes ago, manpe said:

There is to much moaning in general not pointing the finger at any individual it's just we should be happy as fuck with where we are rather than over analysing things. I would never ask anyone to be banned I've been banned from loads of things in the past as well as football forums :)

I mean all i see here are people complaining that people aren't happy with Conte. But I've yet to see one person reallY criticize him lol. I mean just cause someone said he makes poor subs doesn't mean he wants Conte out or anything. 

Posts are posted when relevant otherwise they'd be pointless; she isn't talking about 10 pages ago clearly, nor am I only highlighting her; I'm highlighting everyone on pg 185. Not everyone can be offhandly & randomly referencing some other pages in the thread. But if i'm wrong there, am I right in thinking there's a collective ruckus based on posts I still can't find, probably from 10+ pages ago, no doubt an opinion shared by about 0.5% of the forum? #185 simply makes no sense. This one day on this one forum on that one page we see one of the most bizarre things in spectator-sport history. Favelas will be named after page one-eighty-five.

9 minutes ago, Chelsea? said:

I mean all i see here are people complaining that people aren't happy with Conte. But I've yet to see one person reallY criticize him lol. I mean just cause someone said he makes poor subs doesn't mean he wants Conte out or anything. 

It cannot be Jason's post, he simply expressed his opinion for topic of discussion. Attacking people for that is nonsensical. Leif could be right, it could be an older ruckus and Jason's post simply tore open old wounds and got people triggered :(

Barbara said "from this thread".

Meant banned from posting on this thread, which obviously was a figure of speech, not literally, as people can't even be banned from one thread.
I couldn't keep reading through the many pages I was behind and when I skipped to the last page there were people nitpicking again.
I just find it to be extremely spoiled and spoiling for people to put everything under the microscope.
I came to post about the important win today, about finally giving Cesc a start in a match Matic had no point starting, to say I'm so happy and relieved for having him, a world class manager in every aspect of the job.
But I was deflected by a few posts and decided to vent.
If people can vent about nonexistent mistakes he made today and in other occasions, I can vent about the nonexistent need of said things, even if this is a forum.