The Conte Thread

Followers 4

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello, I am a Juventus italian fan and maybe I can help you to understand which kind of coach Conte is...(sorry for my english, I hope you will understand) When he arrived in Juventus, he fo

I think the fact that we stuck to our principles, pressing them high up the pitch in spurts throughout the game and more importantly, passing out from the back, even with a few mistakes (note - it goe

Posted Images

10 hours ago, iceboy said:

http://dailym.ai/2glnMqV

Must read.

Yeah good read. Sounds like the video department is busy.

This is a big statement that is worrying. With injuries and tired legs later in season our WBs are going to be cramping and knackered.

Even inside the camp, there is a wariness; a feeling that everything has fallen nicely into place but the balance is fragile, with little scope to survive the loss of key players.

2 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

15037060_1045103605600959_61241739768515

Sounds like it was a great icebreaker to meeting the lads and shows that building the team )like Leicester did last year) is as important as tactics.

He has won the Barclay's manager of the month!

Let us sing:

Antonio Conte
He came to Chelsea
He brought back David Luiz
He means everything to me

The road ahead is clear
So tell me you can see
We are going to win the League,
With Antonio Conte

ALÉ ALÉ ALÉ, ALÉ ALÉ ALÉ

• Like 2
1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

We are officialy doomed. Manager of month curse starts vs Boro :ph34r:

The curse is more because this award is usually given to midtable managers who have their team on a month long honeymoon, in general its about as accurate as this ludicrous conspiracy theory that some players/teams only show up against Chelsea.

Okey-dokey

"Oscar's future is Chelsea, full stop," Conte said. "For me, Oscar is an important player in the squad. He's in good form. It's logical I have to take the starting XI every week, but Oscar is a great player. For me, he stays at Chelsea.

Just been reading a rreport from June 29th

Antonio Conte’s Touchline Demeanour Is Certain To Buy Abramovich’s Affection At Chelsea

http://www.umaxit.com/index.php/columns/antonio-contes-touchline-demeanour-is-certain-to-buy-abramovich-affection-at-chelsea

Reminds me of when Diego joined us about going into battle..

The Italian manager says he’s setting his sights on winning the tittle, but admits he needs to continue to work hard to win every game and battle until the end.

“When you win a game during the championship, you win a battle. One battle. When you win a trophy, you win the war. I like this. I love to win the war,” Conte said in his pre-match press conference before facing Middlesbrough on Sunday afternoon.

“But, for sure, we know that this championship is very difficult because there are a lot of good teams. But, I repeat, we are working very hard to fight with this team until the end. To win the war, it’s important also to win the battles during the championship. One’s a consequence of the other.”

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Captain Ahmed said:

Set to become the 1st Chelsea Manager to win 6 games  in a row  without concending any goals #IlCapo#

Mourinho done it 3 times and Ancelotti done it once too.

• Like 2

I guess if any manager is going to outwit Conte's 3-4-3, it would be Pochettino or Guardiola or maybe even both! Big tactical test for Conte after the failures against Liverpool and Arsenal.

• Like 1
On 18/11/2016 at 7:22 PM, Tomo said:

The curse is more because this award is usually given to midtable managers who have their team on a month long honeymoon, in general its about as accurate as this ludicrous conspiracy theory that some players/teams only show up against Chelsea.

:yawn: 

NO one prefers facts to curses, Tomo... :P 

• Like 1