The Conte Thread

The difference between him and the Jose Mourinho post-Madrid is like night and day.

Such passion and energy and love for his work. He's got these players giving their absolute all and after last season it's quite something. I really don't want this guy to fall on the same heap as so many other former managers here, he's clearly a talent, and I feel so good about having him at the helm.

FORZA CONTE!!

40 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

What the hell was Mourinho trying to even say with that gesture towards Antonio? What humiliation? Terrible mind games from him. Ignore him, Antonio, just ignore him.

Mourinho said "Just kill me fam"

«The Black Hawk War, or, How to Demolish an Entire Civilization and Still Feel Good About Yourself in the Morning, or, We Apologize for the Inconvenience but You're Going to Have to Leave Now, or, 'I Have Fought the Big Knives and Will Continue to Fight Them Until They Are Off Our Lands!»

Yes! And so can you!
29.41%
Nobody Can!
14.71%
I am not a torta despite what the media would have you know.
 48.53%

"Come On! Feel the Illinoise!" (Part I: The World's Columbian Exposition – Part II: Carl Sandburg Visits Me in a Dream)

7.35%

1 hour ago, Henrique said:

3 days ago this team looked like a mid table side, now we are into top 4, 1 point behind City, 9 goals scored, 0 goals conceded. Is its safe to say this is going to be an exciting season?

Oh hello there. You must be bipolar, because a few weeks ago you were crying about how shit we were. Some people sure change there colours quick.

2 hours ago, Styles said:

The results are finally being produced by team performances and not individual brilliance.

We have a system! AT LONG FUCKING LAST!

I tried to tell you fam. Conte coaches passing patterns, and always tries to position players so they have 2/3 passing options. Conte wants to exert his will over the opposition, by holding the ball and if having lost it, win the ball back quickly through actualy coordinated pressing movements. 

If Conte was given £150M like Pep and JM, or atleast just got Nainngolan & Koulibaly. We'd be in a much better space. But with The likes of Pedro, Matic, Cahill, Oscar Alonso, and even Moses who luckily for us has been balling so far (thank God), it's always going to be an uphill battle. 

Atleast the team are slowly mirroring Conte on the pitch, and taking well to his instructions.

yeah he fucked up big vs Arsenal/Liverpool but that was bound to happen as he tries to understand the League and our players strengths/weaknesses. But the calls to sack him or deem him unfit for the position were uncalled for, and baseless.

Long may the 3-4-3 lead to happy matchdays.