Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Leicester title win vote


Leicester last game win or lose vote  

49 members have voted

  1. 1. vote here if you want Leicester to win title but we might have to lose last game of the season to them.

    • lose as seeing spurs win the title would be worse
      26
    • always go for the win no matter what.
      11
    • if i was a chelsea player ,i would be tempted to score an own goal
      12


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would absolutely love if it all comes down to the last round and by losing, Chelsea is the one to put the dagger through Spurs' fans heart. Just like Chelsea did in Munich. Bare in mind that Spurs play Newcastle in the last round so Newcastle relegated would be a bonus. Hate those filthy twats.

But hopefully Leicester get it wrapped up before that game so Chelsea can give Ranieri a well deserved guard of honour.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

Would absolutely love if it all comes down to the last round and by losing, Chelsea is the one to put the dagger through Spurs' fans heart. Just like Chelsea did in Munich. Bare in mind that Spurs play Newcastle in the last round so Newcastle relegated would be a bonus. Hate those filthy twats.

But hopefully Leicester get it wrapped up before that game so Chelsea can give Ranieri a well deserved guard of honour.

Ha, knowing Chelsea, they will break all people's hearts and win it. And be the most hated team again. Just think of Liverpool in 2014.

No, never giving up any match. I want Chelsea to win, losing AT HOME is out of question. If Leicester want they have to fight. Good think that it is last game of the season so everything, hopefully, be decided. Really wouldn't mind seeing clapping and victory lane before the game !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The players had no problems not turning up in games when it mattered, so I see no problem in them not turning up when it doesn't matter. We flushed our season down the toilet months ago, the least we can do is take Spurs with us if it comes to that and let a truly remarkable fairy tale story be written in history.

So yes, I am all for taking a dive if it comes to that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The players this season are so weird they will eventually fuck up and play like champions... There need to be proper Chelsea players, like Terry, Lampard, Drogba who just cannot stand the likes of Spurs or Arsenal and would prefer Leicester any time of the day. I hope, though, it will have been wrapped up by the time the two sides play. Claudio Ranieri and the guard of honor at the Bridge for him, oh.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh god it's Leicester all the way. Spurs will never have a better chance of winning the league you would expect the usual suspects to be stronger next year us included. If Leicester win it fair play to them especially when you consider the dosh they have spent compared to Man City. The only down side is that big eared crisp salesman twat Gary Lineker will be even smugger then before.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No, obviously the team has to always go for the win no matter what which is one of the corner stones of sportsmanship in any sport. 

That said, I obviously won't be upset if we lose to Leicester if the game at the Bridge is the title decider. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

No, obviously the team has to always go for the win no matter what which is one of the corner stones of sportsmanship in any sport. 

That said, I obviously won't be upset if we lose to Leicester if the game at the Bridge is the title decider. 

How can people treat this light-heartedly? If Leicester need the win to pip Spurs to the title I'm buying their shirt, learning their songs and eating Walker's crisps. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

How can people treat this light-heartedly? If Leicester need the win to pip Spurs to the title I'm buying their shirt, learning their songs and eating Walker's crisps. :)

Don't forget the dodgy accent ????

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Leicester are tailing off bad at the moment despite getting the results still, they only had one shot on target vs Newcastle, I feel sorry for the next manager if Ranieri goes to the Italy job, would be the definition of hiding to nothing.

However five point's is a big advantage at this stage especially when you don't have to play the nearest contender, Leicester need 14 points in seven games and they will at worst have it in their hands coming here on the last day.

Im not sure the players will roll over however, remember Blackburn in 95? You would think Liverpool would have rolled out the carpet for them especially given it was them or United and Dalglish was Rovers boss, but Liverpool beat them however United failed to take advantage by beating WHU.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We should be focus on beating Spurs at home first though. It will boost Leicester chance to win it greatly. 

But, if shit happened and it leave the last game as a decisive one, I don't expect anything else, as I think even if we try 'our best' effort, eventually we will still losing, lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Tomo said:

Leicester are tailing off bad at the moment despite getting the results still, they only had one shot on target vs Newcastle, I feel sorry for the next manager if Ranieri goes to the Italy job, would be the definition of hiding to nothing.

Luckily for him though, we've mercifully set the standard for title winners so low this season, I really doubt they'll be able to pass under it, no matter the circumstances next season! :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...