Ryan Bertrand

the wes

BERTRAND TO FOREST

Posted on: Thu 05 Aug 2010

Ryan Bertrand has today signed for Nottingham Forest on loan until January 3, 2011.

The left-back, who celebrates his 21st birthday today, has been involved in this summer's pre-season under Carlo Ancelotti, but returns to the Championship where he has represented several sides on temporary deals over the past couple of seasons.

Last year was spent at Reading, where he missed just two league games, having spent the previous 18 months with Norwich, making 60 appearances.

Ryan is a regular in the England Under 21 squad, and this week was named alongside fellow Chelsea men Jack Cork, Michael Mancienne and Daniel Sturridge in the squad to face Uzbekistan in Bristol next week.

-----------------------------

Source:- Official Chelsea Website

I guess it will give Bertrand more playing time, but it just seems annoying we're loaning out our talented youngsters again!!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BERTRAND TO FOREST

Posted on: Thu 05 Aug 2010

Ryan Bertrand has today signed for Nottingham Forest on loan until January 3, 2011.

The left-back, who celebrates his 21st birthday today, has been involved in this summer's pre-season under Carlo Ancelotti, but returns to the Championship where he has represented several sides on temporary deals over the past couple of seasons.

Last year was spent at Reading, where he missed just two league games, having spent the previous 18 months with Norwich, making 60 appearances.

Ryan is a regular in the England Under 21 squad, and this week was named alongside fellow Chelsea men Jack Cork, Michael Mancienne and Daniel Sturridge in the squad to face Uzbekistan in Bristol next week.

Source:- Official Chelsea Website

I guess it will give Bertrand more playing time, but it just seems annoying we're loaning out our talented youngsters again!!

Sounds good to me... let the kit have some Experience... !!tiphat.gif

I think Carlo see Patrick as a better prospect then Bertrand and for that reason, that is why he has been given a short stint, in order to try and show his worth. In the short amount of time he has in Nottingham, he can show Carlo what he has got when Carlo has seen it in pre-season and compare to see if he has developed due course of that time peroid.

Personally, i don't see any chance of Bertrand in the Chelsea side due to the talent that Van Aanholt has.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You