Chelsea v Newcastle

Jase

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great first half but my days are Newcastle shite. You can only beat what's in front of you. Notes:

- GREAT GOALS. The finish from Costa from the first was excellent, his pass for Willian was gorgeous and my days that Pedro goal, something else and so happy for him.

- Matic is playing well

- Hope its nothing too serious for JT, but good to see Baba get some much needed minutes. 

- Whoever was chanting Mourinho just fuck off home yeah? Absolute disgrace. He was as big a part of our demise as any one of the players. So over it now. 

Great first half. I forgot how this felt. Happy days!!

1 minute ago, Jason said:

Won't feel safe till we get the 4th goal.

I won't feel safe till the final whistle. And I am not talking about the result. JT is injured, Hazard had to deal with a tough challenge from the opponent... I hope there won't be hard tackles on our players anymore.

Just now, milan.cech said:

I won't feel safe till the final whistle. And I am not talking about the result. JT is injured, Hazard had to deal with a tough challenge from the opponent... I hope there won't be hard tackles on our players anymore.

Dude we´re 3-0 up. They will go for our player´s legs with no mercy

7 minutes ago, BlueStorm1003 said:

Why the fuck is Mourinho´s name being sung?

because some can't get over him. I'd like to bet under him we wouldn't be this commanding right now.

buzzing with that first half, just delighted.

Just like last weekend, the good result is overshadowed by an injury to one of our most important players. :(

Pray it isn't serious for JT, otherwise we'll have no one organizing our defense.

Newcastle is garbage in this one, but the lads looked inspired from the opening whistle so I'll give the Blues credit. Great effort. Let's get a couple of more and keep the clean sheet. I'll take 5-0 win! Plus we will be positive in overall goal difference for the season :D

Come on you Chelsea!!

27 minutes ago, The Skipper said:

Costa is looking like the best striker in the league today. Looking mega sharp. 

Can we unban Zolayes and Didierforever? Although they both deserved to go annoying that it's coincided with Costa return to form

Lovely to see our players playing with a bit of flair and Newcastle are allowing us to do that. This performance is our best by far this season, but in all honesty Newcastle are pure shit.mTheir centre back pairing is begging to be attacked. Slow and cumbersome and its only Taylors second game in six months so he's bound to be rusty.

For once I think I can relax and watch us coast to victory in the second half.......After 70 minutes if the score is the same bring on the young uns :D