Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel
Followers 1

The reported figure of £29m is a steal for such a quality player at 25 years of age who has many prime years ahead..

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I'm just struggling to think how we are going to line up. I was convinced that we'd use 4-4-2 but that would still leave us with only Cesc and Kante in the middle which may still struggle. 

4-3-3 with a midfield of  Matic Fabregas with Kante as the defensive mid or maybe we're still looking for a box to box midfielder to complete our midfield 3.

2 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

4-3-3 with a midfield of  Matic Fabregas with Kante as the defensive mid or maybe we're still looking for a box to box midfielder to complete our midfield 3.

I was praying to the god of the Atoms that nainggolain was just waiting for Conte to start work so he could join us.

15 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I'm just struggling to think how we are going to line up. I was convinced that we'd use 4-4-2 but that would still leave us with only Cesc and Kante in the middle which may still struggle. 

4-3-3 Kante as b2b. Matic as dm; don't think Matic has the pace required for a b2b role.
Unless Conte goes full "Fuck it, the midfield is mine." And we go Matic--Kante witch Cesc as tactical sub.
Would like to see one more CM, wonder if that'll happen though.

#Kante to @ChelseaFC is done ! Medical within 48 hours. 5-year-contract, €36m ! #Chelsea

L'Equipe, France Football, RMC Sport now all confirming Kante and Leicester have reached an agreement with Chelsea over his transfer. #CFC

Great news, can't wait for confirmation!

That's pretty much midfield sorted with Kante, Cesc, Matic, RLC, Mikel with maybe one more new addition in case Matic or Mikel leaves.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Jype said:

That's pretty much midfield sorted with Kante, Cesc, Matic, RLC, Mikel with maybe one more new addition in case Matic or Mikel leaves.

Mikel out and wouldn't trust RLC at all.

4 minutes ago, Jype said:

Ideally now I would want Joao in and Mikel out. That would be a dream.

8 minutes ago, milka said:

----Kante---Joao Mario----

---------Fabregas----------

If we are honest with ourselves, fabregas should start to be moved on with the aim of playing two strikers. You can't fit both hazard and fabregas in the same side and compete with the best.

Ideally now I would want Joao in and Mikel out. That would be a dream.

A genuine question and apologize for my lack of knowledge of Joao, why you rate him so high?

5 minutes ago, Supermonkey92 said:

If we are honest with ourselves, fabregas should start to be moved on with the aim of playing two strikers. You can't fit both hazard and fabregas in the same side and compete with the best.

What deluded idea is that? We looked shit last season because of Mourinhos fobia for changing the formation. I think Hazard and Fabregas can play in the same side at the same time without problem. 2014 it ended up with a PL title. 

I'm not terribly excited. Just another player of the Ramires and Mikel mould. Great defensively but won't help us against teams that defend with 10 men. So far the window has been an unkown striker and Kante. An OK transfer window which might turn out to be BAD if our rivals end up getting better players, which is going to be the case if the United and City deals for Pogba and Sane/Stones are completed. 

• Jas locked this topic