Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

N'Golo Kante

Vybz Kartel
Followers 1

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A £29m fee for Kante, in a market where Paul Pogba is worth £100m and Sissoko, £35m, is incredible business by Chelsea.

This move is an absolute steal. The transfer committee are absolutely doing work this window. Kante for 35 million, yet United are willing to pay 100 for Pogba? Jordan Ibe going for 15 million?

tumblr_mvhveaaNcb1sedjuto1_400.gif

Just think about it - United will pay £103m for Pogba, Arsenal paid €45m for Xhaka, Liverpool paid between £34-38m reportedly for Mané, and City are about to sign Leroy Sané for £40m. We may sign the PL's best midfielder from the Champions for around £30m. Unbelievable bargain in today's market.

7 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Just think about it - United will pay £103m for Pogba, Arsenal paid €45m for Xhaka, Liverpool paid between £34-38m reportedly for Mané, and City are about to sign Leroy Sané for £40m. We may sign the PL's best midfielder from the Champions for around £30m. Unbelievable bargain in today's market.

Kante was the best player in the Premier League last season IMO. Mahrez was brilliant, don't get me wrong, but I feel they gave it to him because he's more flamboyant and because he's an attacker. Grunt work goes more unnoticed than flashy goals.

I love having a shorter player in a position you'd usually want a giant in, it's a big fuck to you to logic and coaches everywhere especially when it works.

Still not sure if Leicester allowing Kante to leave is down to a release clause which I thought was supposedly £20m or just that they are bowing to his wishes. You would think if Leicester had their way in this market, they would demand at least £40M. Especially when he was arguably player of the season last season, only 25 and you get the likes of Sissoko and Wijnaldum being valued at £35m and £25m :D This is really a bargain in today's market.

• Jas locked this topic