Pep Guardiola To Manage Manchester City

Darogba

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Kieran. said:

This summer is so fucking crucial. We're really in danger of falling behind the pack here.

As i see it we already fell well behind the pack last summer, this summer we can recover some ground, but City will still be on top. I will be curious to see where we are in the 2017/18 season.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Nightmare for the rest of the PL.

He'll surely have total authority to build a squad and will have unlimited money to do so. I wonder which world class players they'll sign this summer... 

Pogba will be one of them. Biggest deal in the world both regarding the player and package offered, you watch.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Nightmare for the rest of the PL.

He'll surely have total authority to build a squad and will have unlimited money to do so. I wonder which world class players they'll sign this summer... 

So whats new....City always spend a fortune. Except in this league every club has a lot of money nowadays

4 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Pogba will be one of them. Biggest deal in the world both regarding the player and package offered, you watch.

Yep. Think he's nailed on to replace Yaya. Can also see him luring a Bayern player or two. They'll need all new fullbacks and I'm sure he'd want Alaba to follow him.

If you told me on the day we lifted the trophy last season that Mourinho, Pep, and Klopp would all be managing in the PL I'd be over the moon and excited about that prospect knowing we have one of them. Now all of them plus Wenger and Pochettino are competitors.

We have gone from having the best manager in the league, the best squad, and the brightest outlook for the future to not even having one of the top 4-5 managers. Now we're in need of a significant squad overhaul and a new manager just to get us competitive again.

I fear that unless we get Simeone or manage to steal Poch from Spuds we'll be nowhere near the top of the table for a while. Hope everyone making decisions in the club are happy now. :middlefinger:

Well done Pep again! Safest, most boring option taken. On the other hand i feel relieved because i don't want him here under any circumstances. 

Utd though was a good opportunity to challenge himself for a change.