Chelsea v Sunderland

Jase

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am sorry but i just cant agree. cesc, costa brought nothing to us for the past 4 months. nothing. at some point, you have to give your squad a try. you have to believe in the youth. what if spurs kept playing soldado and never gave kane a chance thinking he would get better. thats just not the way a real world works. you have to take risks, you have to get out of your comfort zone and you have to take that leap of faith. jose did none of these things. we got screwed.

You don't have to agree, that's the beauty of discussions. You have to bear in mind that you're speaking from a position of no responsibility whatsoever though, so you can say 'take risks' because you've got no skin in the game. Jose didn't have that pleasure. He had to manage real people and get the best out of them. Maybe he could've thrown in a couple more youth team players and they would've performed, but equally they might not have. He took a decision that the players who won the league last season and showed phenomenal form might regain it through playing time. It's not a crazy theory.

Everyone who are saying bad words about players will be licking their balls if the team do a 2012 and win the UCL this season, just like 4 years ago everybody were using the same words to blame the players for the fall of Andre Villas Boas. If I remember, Lampard was called unprofessional, and someone who was a disgrace to Chelsea Football Club. Same old stories, differente characters, same old fans. The whole thing is a tragicomedy.

Some people must understand they don't need to "support" a manager despite bad results only to show everyone they are not "plastic", and "support" the club despite results. It seems some people wettest dreams, judging by some posts aroubd, were this scenario: Chelsea is relegated, the board keep Mourinho, then the team get promotion one season later, so those people can tell everyone "I'm proud to be a true supporter, I stayed behind Mourinho the whole period."

Think you might be confusing him with his Blues Brother Frank Sinclair.

I knew it didn't feel right as I typed it - yup Mr Sinclair, for a season or so he scored like 5 own goals, he was always pinging them in.. Heart wrenching looking at his distraught face afterwards.

I think I was watching Chelsea TV and he was being interviewed and some other players kept ripping him about the own goals - saying how much he must have won from the bookies :)

I knew it didn't feel right as I typed it - yup Mr Sinclair, for a season or so he scored like 5 own goals, he was always pinging them in.. Heart wrenching looking at his distraught face afterwards.

I think I was watching Chelsea TV and he was being interviewed and some other players kept ripping him about the own goals - saying how much he must have won from the bookies :)

And yet still best remembered for celebrating a surprisingly well taken goal against Coventry by dropping his shorts.

Think he scored one og by trying to back heel it away from goal whilst running towards it. Legend.

And yet still best remembered for celebrating a surprisingly well taken goal against Coventry by dropping his shorts.

Think he scored one og by trying to back heel it away from goal whilst running towards it. Legend.

Jesus those memories, that's a bit I haven't used in a while, might have to find a VHS to DVD converter and watch some of those old season highlights again...

Still surprised nobody is blaming Yokohama!!!

I'm excited for tomorrow games.

It felt like an eternity after all that happened.

That's Fútbol, it's like life. Brings a lot of pains and emotions but you move on.

Many people mad about Mourinho but we will move on because the club will continue like life will continue.

And I'm going to support the team and enjoy myself.

The players are in a lose lose situation. They outplay and win vs Sunderland - fans will say they only start playing cause mourinho has gone. They lose fans will say the players were the problem not Jose.

Then I think a 1-0 win would be reasonable...