Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Palace confirm interest for Chelsea's Sinclair

Crystal Palace boss Neil Warnock has confirmed his interest in signing Chelsea striker Scott Sinclair on loan once again.

Warnock told the Croydon Advertiser: "Loan deals are always an option and it's something I will look at, but ideally I want my squad to be players who are contracted to the club.

"The one player I am looking to bring in on loan is Scott Sinclair, but we will have to wait for him because Chelsea don't tend to let their youngsters leave on loan until they've played in the Carling Cup.

"I've spoken to one or two Premier League managers about loan deals, but that is as far as it has gone at the moment."

When a new manager comes in it isn't the best time for youngsters to try and break through. We have seen that Sahar and Smith are on the verge of Loan deals. I think with Sinclair it may be the case that he gets pre season with the first team to try and impress Scolari, could be the same for a couple of others, Mancienne - even Di Santo.