Maccabi Tel-Aviv v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Missed the first half. Can anyone please give me a quick summary of what happened ? how are we playing ? Any big chances ? any standout players ? Any poor performers for us ?

Edit : nvm just seen the highlights. Looks like i didn't miss much. :P

Annoyed. Pass, pass, pass, pass, pass. All safe passes, shifting responsibility. So little incisiveness in terms of passing, dribbling, shooting. And movement! But maybe I'm expecting too much.

Hazard, I love you to bits but you have to pull the trigger man. I know he doesn't have that forward instinct and is always looking to provide but he's lost the good balance he used to have. Not pleased at all. Wish he'd get out of this funk.

Attention all football lovers: find Barca's second goal and enjoy. Galactic football. The 3-0 is an absolute beauty as well.