Massacre In Paris

Spike

"Stade De France" Sports Correspondent From Abu Dhabi Said that there was a Terror Alert on the stadium before the game but nothing was done.

:ph34r: :ph34r::ph34r:

One World Trade Center lights up in colors of French flag

CTu_DpDUkAAmP8u.jpg

ISIS have just announced that next targets are Rome, London & Washington.

18137-14tsd90.jpg

France & UK...

Bvy7mhwCYAAUPU6.jpg

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/244266/80-london-muslims-support-isis-daniel-greenfield

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is where we need to stand up no,t as nations, as a continent, but as a species. These radical extremeists need to be systematically wiped off the planet. There has been too much innocent blood spilt, and action is needed.

Find the head, kill it.

China, Russia, USA -- the Three 'powers' are ready to work together for the same goal. Let's use that as the first step.

I have nothing against Muslims, but 90% of the terrorists are muslims. shame that the peaceful ones will suffer now.

That depends on your definition of terrorist. Because on my view all the missles Israel, Russia and USA drop on Muslism countries is also terrorism...

I have nothing against Muslims, but 90% of the terrorists are muslims. shame that the peaceful ones will suffer now.

Depends on your definition and your perspective. To label 90% of all terrorists as Muslims is not only a controversial statement but also based on the stereotypical image of the Kalashnikov-wielding, turban-wearing jihadist. Some Irish Catholics view the British as terrorists, for instance.

Heard of 150. <_<

Hence "at least".

Everyone at Chelsea Football Club is thinking of those in Paris tonight.

De tout cœur avec toi #paris Always in My heart #paris #fusillade #paris

Heard that 99 people in Critical Conditions. :cry:

Tough Times...
RIP to all the victims.
I'm not surprised that such thing happened in France... Their immigration Rules are too soft and now they got paid for it.
Every Country in Europe need to Check themselves now.
Today it's Paris, Tomorrow unfortunately it can be London.

i think the vast majority of "terrorists" are not muslims. but the muslim ones are generally the ones who murder the most, or murder at all

Unsere Gedanken sind bei den Opfern der Anschläge in Paris und ihren Angehörigen. #PrayforParis 1f64f.png

Andy Murray@andy_murray

CTu1NPuUsAAu1fB.jpg

Recemos por París #PrayForParis

Que Deus nos abençoe e nos proteja 1f64f.png26bd.png

Arsenal FC@Arsenal

The thoughts of everyone at Arsenal Football Club are with those in Paris tonight

FC Barcelona@FCBarcelona

#PrayForParis

Recemos por París #PrayForParis

As I get ready for my game I can't help but to think of the tragedy in Paris! My God what's up with people. Prayers sent to all the familes!

This is where we need to stand up no,t as nations, as a continent, but as a species. These radical extremeists need to be systematically wiped off the planet. There has been too much innocent blood spilt, and action is needed.

Find the head, kill it.

China, Russia, USA -- the Three 'powers' are ready to work together for the same goal. Let's use that as the first step.

I've been hearing this quite a lot today: Find the head, attack the root etc...but i am afraid the solution isn't quite that simple. Even if they get boots on the ground and are able to chase IS away from their territory there's no promise of succes.On the contrary chances are that within a decade a new movement will stand up. Like fighting a hydra two new heads replace the old one. We've seen this in the past, the old strategies in dealing with radical movements in the Middle- East simply don't work. The so-called "WAR ON TERROR" declared by Bush and his buddy Blair have failed big time. The attacks yesterday in Paris, thursday in Beirut, the Russian plane in Egypt, they are all proof of this failure.

Most important thing right now is not to jump into simplistic conclusions or actions. Something has to be done, no doubt about that, but how and what is not something that can be decided in haste.

I am even more afraid of what is coming next. Some people that were not ready to carry attacks yet have just seen how easy it is to kill 130 people in a western city. And we do not have to deal with foreign terrorists trying to prepared attacks in cities and countries they've never been to. We have in Europe thousands of locals people that are getting prepared, ready to hit anywhere at anytime.

And far right is going to rise again. After Charlie, it is terrible to say that, but a lot of French people, unconsciously, did not feel threatened because the terrotists targeted "minorities" (journalists, Jews). Now everyone know they can be killed randomly.

Us, Europeans, are paying for 40 years of total denial, being obsessed with multiculturalism.

Paris attacks: Antoine Griezmann's sister escaped Bataclan theatre after striker played for France

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/paris-attacks-antoine-griezmanns-sister-6830834

Untitled222.png

Hummels:

Back in 1f1e9-1f1ea.png unbelievable what happened yesterday. This world is fucked up right now. My thoughts are with those who lost someone they love..