• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jas

• Fernando

• xPetrCechx

• Tomo

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love how the media have even managed to brainwash even a section off our own supporters with this bus parking bollox, it's truly unbelievable. The games in question mainly were Old Trafford, The Em

I'm genuinely surprised by how some don't seem to realize how bad the situation really is. This is by far worse than any of the 'bad runs' by any of our previous managers. It's our worst start to a se

Posted Images

Wow I am surprised it finally happened. I feel sad though. I wanted change since our position and the way the team played is unacceptable but I also love Mourinho. This is probably the best for both parties though. I hope we get out of this hole and I wish Mourinho the best in the future. Will always be one of us.

Shame we couldn't get klopp because he is too good for an average Liverpool team.

Hopefully hiddink can come in and out is in a semi decent position by the end of the season. In the summer anyone that wants to leave let them. Can't be dealing with this shit again

understand things before stupidly running your mouth. read what i replied to stats.

You have issues my friend.

Nothing to understand, I see how you react.

You explode like nothing.

You have issues my friend.

Nothing to understand, I see how you react.

You explode like nothing.

what a comeback!!! i explained my stance perfectly. and just like stats explained, my problem was with the players. and the fact that jose continued to play the underperforming players, be it iva, cesc, costa or oscar.

after what he said this monday, i actually saw hope. again, not that hard to understand.

There are a sea of comments on Mourinho's departure right now, but there is a splendid two way piece that I recommend everybody should take a moment to read. It really does an amazing job in detailing Mourinho's managerial career until now. It's a MUST read for all Jose fans and critics:

Part 1

https://www.theblizzard.co.uk/articles/the-devils-party/

Part 2

https://www.theblizzard.co.uk/articles/the-devils-party-part-2/

• Like 1

Mixed emotions.. I really believed he was the one to get us sorted out for the next few seasons.

But it ended too fast.

It didn't really work.. but would it have worked next season ? we'll never know..

I was one of those who wanted Jose to leave because it was obviously not working but the players disgust me. The way they have gone about this is embarassing. They get paid all that money to sulk around the pitch because they don't agree with the manager. Fck off

• Like 2

Sounds like he lost the dressing room, and that the comments Monday might have cost him his job.

The fact that Emenalo said 'the individual' shows a little direspect in someway, and sounds like it will be Steve Holland and co that will be in charge for saturday.

Ultimately I think those who were suggesting Jose be sacked while top 4 was still salvageable turned out to be right. That said, I am kind of glad he was given those extra weeks or months for what they're worth. There would have been a feeling of 'what if' and niggling doubts that a lot of the issues were fitness-related and would have gradually improved. But in keeping him till mid-December, I think Jose was given enough time to change things in the sense that if he was going to turn things around, if he was capable of doing so, then he would already have done so by now. It's clear that any more time (even including the January transfer window) would only have seen our slide continue.

• Like 4

Yep, that PC was nail in coffin.

OH really? who could have guessed. oh wait, anyone with half a brain.

no seriously, do some people live in a fifa/FM world where everything is hunky-dory and it rains candies?

how hard was it to understand something as simple as this.

• Like 2