The Mourinho Thread

I really don't know why the press even talk with the other managers... waste of paper/bits. :)

Q: You have been fortunate enough to work with both Ronaldos. Which one was best at his peak? (Zobayr Nader, via Facebook)

Mourinho: "I had Ronaldo and Ronaldo; I had Figo and Stoichkov; I had Ibrahimovic and Drogba; I had Lampard and Terry ... I had, I had, I had ... dozens of top, top players! I also had the ones without the same talent, but with big hearts -– and they gave everything to me."

http://www.nbcsports.com/soccer/pl/gaffers-answers

I really don't know why the press even talk with the other managers... waste of paper/bits. :)

Q: You have been fortunate enough to work with both Ronaldos. Which one was best at his peak? (Zobayr Nader, via Facebook)

Mourinho: "I had Ronaldo and Ronaldo; I had Figo and Stoichkov; I had Ibrahimovic and Drogba; I had Lampard and Terry ... I had, I had, I had ... dozens of top, top players! I also had the ones without the same talent, but with big hearts -– and they gave everything to me."

http://www.nbcsports.com/soccer/pl/gaffers-answers

sounds like he talked about inter

Jose really putting things in place and with time passing this team under Jose will be a very very strong team, last time I check we usually concede goal early in our pass matches but Jose fixed it and fans hardly talk about it because they are carried away with our win spree. Good work Jose glad you are back

We would be very foolish to let this fella leave again ,if he wants to stay for 12 years then why not? He is a perfect fit and match for Chelsea FC ,London and the Kings Rd .

I would like the club to extend his contract before the season ends to the six years Moyes got at Old Trafford ,just to send a message.

The Special one is Chelsea's chosen one and long may he reign.

Here Here....Hip Hip Hooray for the Blue King

Derby-County-v-Chelsea-2991556.jpg

We would be very foolish to let this fella leave again ,if he wants to stay for 12 years then why not? He is a perfect fit and match for Chelsea FC ,London and the Kings Rd .

I would like the club to extend his contract before the season ends to the six years Moyes got at Old Trafford ,just to send a message.

The Special one is Chelsea's chosen one and long may he reign.

He is the best there is but slow down, remember we haven't actually win anything yet.