The Mourinho Thread

Spanked 3-0? LOL! They actually outplayed Bayern and created an enormous amount of chances (more than we did). Dortmund don't even have a budget anywhere close to ours and they are still better than us hahaha.

Too early to say that. Things can change. We were top of the table last year till November and then everything fell apart and we ended up way behind MU. If we need to reinforce we might in January, but our rivals don't seem in the greatest form themselves. Hopefully that'll help us.

I'm calling it now, we will continue to rely on our midfield to score goals with the forwards chipping in every now and again.

I do MOTD-like animes for a french show on English Football every week on Canal Plus, alongside people such as Jacques Santini, Desailly, Habib Beye, Marc Keller, Ric George (former Liverpool Echo journalist). That's pretty cool I must admit

So basically you're now one of those TV pundits that everyone keeps saying they are idiots?! :P

The great thing about the club and Mourinho is that the fans in England at the games appreciate him ,the forums are less appreciative and more about their fav fanboy players getting in the team

Bullshit generalisation.

Mourinho is pictured as a supernatural manager. He is far from that. I said in another topic that in 10 of our 13 games the team had a poor 1st half and had to fix it in the 2nd.

You can look at that picture in 2 different ways:

-Mourinho is a amazing manager and changes the game.

-Mourinho only fixes the mess he creates when he selects the team and chooses his tactics.

I would take the 2nd option. Its clear Mourinho is not on Earth. It took him more than 15 games to realize that Lampard is a shit as a DM, and the same amount of games to realize that the 4-2-3-1 he had in mind is as shit as well. Then he came up with Essien as a starring XI, after 100 years without playing regular football.

Wake up Jose.