The Mourinho Thread

21 minutes ago, bluephoenix said:

Oh Mourinho!!!

I don't mind when managers moan and complaint for the right reasons but this is just... we are missing our key players too.. Hazard, Courtois, Kante, Cahill, Willian *sigh*  Mourinho classics!

I'm pretty sure thats yet another of Mous Smoke and Mirrors bollox. Hes getting his excuses in early. He knows fuckin well theres a core of our starters not due back for ages.

Hes pointing the media in one direction to stop them looking and asking about something else. Maybe their most expensive player leaving to join up with Ronaldo? Or the Martial malarky? Who knows.

But I'm bored with all his bollox. Hes lost all of the good feelings I've had for him.

34 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

He's getting his excuses in early because for me, his team are going to lag behind from the off this season. I think their squad is piss poor.

To have lingard as your best right winger, and young, valencia as fullbacks is surprising to me, considering all the money they've spent. And here we're complaining of Willian and Alonso. 

2 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

To have lingard as your best right winger, and young, valencia as fullbacks is surprising to me, considering all the money they've spent. And here we're complaining of Willian and Alonso. 

Hes also after Savic and apparently put a 100me bid in for KK

28 minutes ago, Vesper said:

was it Manc U? I was thinking it was Shitty or even more likely, the Scousers

Ive not seen any bids in for Savic but saw that both us and Manure want KK and a 100me bid in from the PL. And since we wouldnt go over the £55mill bid last season for him I doubt very much we would bid this high. Not even for a 40 goal striker.

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

Ive not seen any bids in for Savic but saw that both us and Manure want KK and a 100me bid in from the PL. And since we wouldnt go over the £55mill bid last season for him I doubt very much we would bid this high. Not even for a 40 goal striker.

We could have had ICARDI for only 110m euro (£98m) up until recently when his release clause at that level expired

face-palm-gif-12.gif

He’s always been successful in terms of winning trophies regardless of circumstances over the years etc but his man management skills have really gone to shit.

People like Klopp, Pochettino, Guardiola, Zidane.. more modern day managers have moved the goalposts in that regard in my eyes. Or Mourinho has just gotten even more bitter, which could be true, but even then he was always shrewd or a bit ruthless in that way. 

I remember JT and Lamps and everyone else like Didier, Essien etc having such a high opinion of him as a man manager but think now a days if they were thrown into his squad it would be a different story.

He is embarrassing. How should those youngsters feel now after what he said? He has also managed to already criticize Pogba, who is on holiday and Valencia for holidaying too much (but came back). Then saying he would not pay to see this shit football they are playing in US. The man is all about negativity now, the 3rd season syndrome has kicked in full force.

A bit of interesting reading: The relationship between Mourinho and Man Utd is broken

I want to like him, I really do. For what he achieved here and the feelings he gave us but I just can't stand the guy. He is an absolute cretin of the highest order. He must question the man in the mirror every night before he goes to bed and ask, where did it all go soo wrong. He could have been the greatest manager of all time. Instead his ego prevents his adaptability. All the greatest managers must adapt to secure longevity in an ever transforming sport. Jose remains an arrogant little old man.