The Mourinho Thread

3 hours ago, kmk108 said:

It didn't work last season, and it's not working so far for United, but something obviously worked in 2015. Maybe they won in spite of Mourinho, but I believe it takes the whole club to win a league title. Just as I blame him for much of what happened last season, I still give him much credit for winning the league.

Aside from that, I'm just glad we've moved on and are looking much better than United. Last weekend made it pretty obvious that Mourinho's tactics were a major culprit last season.

Jose actually played it quite well in 14/15, he played the footy in the first half of the season and got the job done in the second although it was far from pretty.

When the title is in reach i can't imagine the players had that big a gripe about playing more defensive, but when we came back for pre season and the tactics were the same, that's one of the things that probably started the chain of events that made Jose's position untenable.

The board deserve there fair share of flack for the 2015 window, but did Jose help with this lack of plan B on who he wanted? It seemed like he wanted Pogba and Stones or bust, whereas this summer Antonio seemed to have contingency plans, Alonso and Luiz were probably plan D at best however Conte accepted the higher plans were out of reach, got those two in, and thanks to that we have been able to switch to a formation that has probably saved out season.

11 minutes ago, The Chels said:

What a monumental bellend this guy is. So glad we got rid.

He also apologized for the 4-0 spanking, which is funny. Didn't do that when, say, we got hammered 3-0 at City last season (or those other embarrassing defeats!).

He is just digging the grave for himself with these comments. There is no way United fans see him as one of club greatest and with these comments he makes, the Chelsea fans who generaly still believe he is club legend, will sooner or later start to liking him less and less.

I will be forever grateful for his time here, he created one brilliant team in first spell, but recently he has been showing the true colors more and more. I never saw him talk shit about Inter, or aboout joining their rivals, yet here he thinks he can do anything and still get away on behalf of the history with us. No way Jose.

53 minutes ago, Ryan Fong said:

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/mourinhos-apology.423042/

I've never laughed this hard, absolutely comedy gold these Yawnited fans. LMFAO!

Poor bastards are getting suckered in to his touchy-feely manipulation.

3 hours ago, Ryan Fong said:

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/mourinhos-apology.423042/

I've never laughed this hard, absolutely comedy gold these Yawnited fans. LMFAO!

Having to go to the Stretford End to apologise for losing 4-0 to us that must have been what's the word I'm looking for err err got it HUMILIATING.

red cafe is hilarious. They like to mock other teams and pretend as if they're level headed and support their managers through thick and thin but one defeat and it's utter meltdown. The mods even had to lock a few mourinhoout threads.😄

one of my guilty pleasures the last few years is to go there after they lose a game to enjoy their meltdowns. 

13 minutes ago, Darogba said:

red cafe is hilarious. They like to mock other teams and pretend as if they're level headed and support their managers through thick and thin but one defeat and it's utter meltdown. The mods even had to lock a few mourinhoout threads.😄

one of my guilty pleasures the last few years is to go there after they lose a game to enjoy their meltdowns. 

Tbf I suspect they visit TalkChelsea for the same reason. This place can be just as hilarious as RAWK or redcafe at times.