Newcastle v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damnit. Just realized that we're the late kickoff tomorrow. Potential weekend ruiner if we have to watch both Manc teams win just before we play, be under huge pressure ourselves after seeing their results, and then losing.

Fuck, we better win this. We can kiss top 2 goodbye if we lose and they both win I think. I predict City will pinch a narrow victory against Spuds and of course United are still playing this piss easy opening set of fixtures and will blow Sunderland away.

Knowing Jose... and being always a difficult match for us...

Begovic

Zouma Cahill

Iva Azpi

Ramires Matic

Fabregas

Pedro Hazard

Falcao

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

IMO.

Begovic

Zouma Cahill

Iva Azpi

Fabregas Matic

Oscar

Although Willian might have a chance

Pedro Hazard

Falcao

But I would love to see Ruben Loftus-Cheek and Kenedy at least a few minutes. Or even starting -which is highly unlikely-.

GO BLUES!

chelseaheart.gif

Begovic

Azpi Zouma Terry Baba

Cesc RLC

Pedro Oscar Hazard

Remy

Hope Kenedy gets 30 ish minutes,

I like this lineup. For the life of me I cannot figure out why Remy sees little to no time on the pitch. I thought he produced nicely in Costa's absence down the stretch last year, including some big ones like the winner vs Hull and the first goal of the game vs City that ultimately ended in a draw.

With this group, you can always come with Ramires or Matic in the second half for Cesc or even Mikel if you are leading.

Definitely want to see Kenedy with some quality minutes. I also feel Oscar is important to our attack, which became more obvious during his absence.

They are all BIG for awhile, so let's get the result mates, and climb back up the table. I will go with 1-3 the Chelsea with goals from Oscar, Remy and Terry.

Up with the Chels!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

I like this lineup. For the life of me I cannot figure out why Remy sees little to no time on the pitch. I thought he produced nicely in Costa's absence down the stretch last year, including some big ones like the winner vs Hull and the first goal of the game vs City that ultimately ended in a draw.

With this group, you can always come with Ramires or Matic in the second half for Cesc or even Mikel if you are leading.

Definitely want to see Kenedy with some quality minutes. I also feel Oscar is important to our attack, which became more obvious during his absence.

They are all BIG for awhile, so let's get the result mates, and climb back up the table. I will go with 1-3 the Chelsea with goals from Oscar, Remy and Terry.

Up with the Chels!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Yeah, I feel that RLC MUST play today - and in the poor bout of form Matic is in and against a team like Newcastle he should be able to do it. The team really appreciates the surging runs he does imo.

worried about this match..despite their form they will surely turn up against us like it is ucl final..Cissoko will turn into pogba...Hope we crush them and break the sentiment

Begovic

Iva Zouma Cahill Azpi

Cesc Matic

Pedro Oscar Hazard

Remy

I will be watching my South African Springboks against Samoa.

http://www.rugbyworldcup.com/match/14197#stats

In their most important match if we lose, we are out of the rugby world cup and kickoff is at 04:45 am - NZDT at Villa Park at Aston Villa's Stadium and Chelsea FC's kickoff is at 05:30 am - NZDT.

so hopefully my RSA SPRINGBOKS WIN and so does CHELSEA or it will be too many tears to control in me eyes.