Newcastle v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that fucker always turns up against chelsea

Papiss Cisse is another Newcastle player who always turns up against us. This is proven by the fact that he has scored 5 goals in 3 of the last 5 meetings in this fixture.
Despite that though I think that we can finally get a Premier League win at St. James Park with Mourinho as our manager. But we'll have to play a lot better than we have done in some our recent matches there.

This is going to be a tough game, despite their poor form... They'll be good like last year...

I expect this line up from Mou... Begovic

Ivanovic-Zouma-Cahill-Azpilicueta

Matic-Cesc

Pedro-Oscar-Hazard

Falcao

If we cant win here on Saturday then we may just forget about the rest of the season. This lot are a joke this season, turning up in tuxedo's and playing like penguins. We will win 2-0 and put the barcode jinx to bed. Anyway, it's the last time we will play them for a few years as they are dropping down at the end of this season.

Pathetically poor team and our fortunes are turning for the better...................And the managers name doesn't begin with a P :clown:

If we cant win here on Saturday then we may just forget about the rest of the season. This lot are a joke this season, turning up in tuxedo's and playing like penguins. We will win 2-0 and put the barcode jinx to bed. Anyway, it's the last time we will play them for a few years as they are dropping down at the end of this season.

Pathetically poor team and our fortunes are turning for the better...................And the managers name doesn't begin with a P :clown:

actually his Christian and surname and middle name ALL begin with P

Piss Poor Prick

This is going to be a tough game, despite their poor form... They'll be good like last year...

I expect this line up from Mou... Begovic

Ivanovic-Zouma-Cahill-Azpilicueta

Matic-Cesc

Pedro-Oscar-Hazard

Falcao

If Ivanovic starts then we are loosing this for sure.

New Castle always play well against us. Hopefully Falcao is on the score sheet this time, thought he played really well against Walsall.

Whilst Falcao played well I really do not see him starting this ahead of Remy due to the fact I expect Pedro to come back in on the right side.

Remy is still the best finisher at the club by miles, whether that's through the middle or wide right, he would get my nod to start Saturday, he really would.

I think Jose will go the same lineup as vs Arsenal*. But I do wonder if he would be tempted to bring Mikel in as Newcastle often beat us by overpower us in central midfield. Although that would mean Cesc in an advanced role and that would just repeating the same mistake over and over again and insanely expecting a different outcome..

EDIT: Obviously without Costa. Fully expect Falcao to start in his place because Jose can be completely stubborn beyond rationality like that.

I think Jose will go the same lineup as vs Arsenal*. But I do wonder if he would be tempted to bring Mikel in as Newcastle often beat us by overpower us in central midfield. Although that would mean Cesc in an advanced role and that would just repeating the same mistake over and over again and insanely expecting a different outcome..

EDIT: Obviously without Costa. Fully expect Falcao to start in his place because Jose can be completely stubborn beyond rationality like that.

We played Mikel against Man City if I remember correctely and we still got overpowered in midfield,so I do not see a reason for playing him.

I hope that Remy plays ,but Jose somehow thinks that he could turn Falcao into the old Falcao.