Newcastle v Chelsea

Jase

Baba not on the bench once more. Injured?

Doubt it. just the fact that he is not needed probably. If Azpi gets injured in a worse case scenario he will put Kenedy there. Moruinho would have Kenedy on the bench because he is more versatile so that is why I think Baba is not on the bench.

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't think there was any way José would give Baba the Luis treatment but we're seeing it again. How many goals will we need to concede from that side until Mouinrho wakes up?

He's dropped JT repeatedly this season without issue yet Ivanovic who has been FAR worse keeps his place no matter what.

Pedro should have some success on his side. Newcastle first and second LB are both injured so they have an inexperienced 20 year old making his debut for Newcastle. Win at all costs please and hopefully a goal for Hazard.

How the f8ck Mikel can make the bench, but RLC can't....And thats against the baddest team in the league. And why Mou wanted left foot LB for 20+ mln ??? For playing for our u21 team?
Hopefully, Mou hasn't lost it all- Remy starts instead of Falcao.

This was the perfect game for Baba to start in the PL, and yet captain Ivanovic is starting again. Gosh, how disgusting and likely it is to think that we could actually lose to these basement boys like last year when both their goals were from his side. I hate the thought of him playing on that side, and even more the sight of him strolling/jogging on the field feeling like an untouchable.

bloody ramikel donkeys taking cheek's bench position

They were both very good in the League Cup, but a lot of fans are never happy here and I just don't care anymore what you'll say.

I'm happy with the line up, and Mou probably expects a tough game, so maybe he'll need to strenghten midfield with Rami or Mikel, and I'm perfectly fine with that.

KTBFFH!

They were both very good in the League Cup, but a lot of fans are never happy here and I just don't care anymore what you'll say.

I'm happy with the line up, and Mou probably expects a tough game, so maybe he'll need to strenghten midfield with Rami or Mikel, and I'm perfectly fine with that.

KTBFFH!

Objectively the worst defender in the league gets uncontested starts, but Ramires and Mikel are the punching bags :lol:

This was the perfect game for Baba to start in the PL, and yet captain Ivanovic is starting again. Gosh, how disgusting and likely it is to think that we could actually lose to these basement boys like last year when both their goals were from his side. I hate the thought of him playing on that side, and even more the sight of him strolling/jogging on the field feeling like an untouchable.

No, it wasn't. Check our score with Newcastle away

Baba <_<

This kind of posts should be reported as spam.