Kenedy

the wes

It absolutely, 100%, was a reference to issues around the transfer. I watched the press conference and there is no room for doubt whatsoever. We all know by now that Jose expresses himself very awkwardly at times. This may have been one of those but his meaning was nevertheless clear.

Ive only read his press interview and as we should all be clwar about by now ON HERE its very difficult to get someones true meanings by reading text only. Theres no telling what expression is on their face,tone of voice,sarcasm,anger etc.

People can quickly jump to the wrong conclusion.

Ive only read his press interview and as we should all be clwar about by now ON HERE its very difficult to get someones true meanings by reading text only. Theres no telling what expression is on their face,tone of voice,sarcasm,anger etc.

People can quickly jump to the wrong conclusion.

Well, Kenedy is at Chobam training with the first team. Would Jose do that with a player he hadn't yet signed and didn't think was ready?

I think Jose sees Kenedy as a player that is perfect for him, one he can mould from a young age to be a two-way winger, a bigger, stronger, and more offensively gifted Willian.

It look like we have already signed him

"We bought Kenedy because we believe in him. He's a very young kid that we believe a lot in, hopefully. We have conditions to get him a work permit because we want him. We don't want him to go out on loan. I think we have what the rules demand to get him a permit."

"He was in pre-season with us without the documents so he couldn't play the first two matches for us. Against Barcelona he had the chance to do it and even if it was a friendly I think it was the best debut for a kid, to play against the best team. It was a great night for the kid and a great experience."

-Jose Mourinho; source: Guardian

I would love to see Kennedy in Chelsea as a new Neymar...

Regards.

Fun fact: Chelsea was one of the first club to realize Neymar's potential and tried to sign him when he was around 17-18. He was ready to make the move but the president of Santos convinced him to stay saying he could be a legend at Santos like Pelé.

Fun fact: Chelsea was one of the first club to realize Neymar's potential and tried to sign him when he was around 17-18. He was ready to make the move but the president of Santos convinced him to stay saying he could be a legend at Santos like Pelé.

it was that cock pele told him not to join chelsea :rant::rant:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2336284/Pele-warned-Neymar-signing-Chelsea-Manchester-City-season.html

It look like we have already signed him

"We bought Kenedy because we believe in him. He's a very young kid that we believe a lot in, hopefully. We have conditions to get him a work permit because we want him. We don't want him to go out on loan. I think we have what the rules demand to get him a permit."

"He was in pre-season with us without the documents so he couldn't play the first two matches for us. Against Barcelona he had the chance to do it and even if it was a friendly I think it was the best debut for a kid, to play against the best team. It was a great night for the kid and a great experience."

-Jose Mourinho; source: Guardian

We dont want him to go out on loan.

So probably play for the u21s... seeing as Brown is off to Vitesse.

Santos officially rejected our offer in 2010 but Neymar was very very hyped back then. He was on trial at Real Madrid in 2006(he was 14), so I guess clubs had been monitoring him since he was a child.

By the way, is there any news on Kenedy? I like this guy a lot, I can't wait the announcement.

Santos officially rejected our offer in 2010 but Neymar was very very hyped back then. He was on trial at Real Madrid in 2006(he was 14), so I guess clubs had been monitoring him since he was a child.

By the way, is there any news on Kenedy? I like this guy a lot, I can't wait the announcement.

I feel the same about Kenedy, I really like him for some strange reason, he seems like a really nice lad.

Good news if true!

Only good news if he actually gets some minutes here.As far as I know,some articles said that Mou will not loan him out,so that does mean that he will probably only a bench player.

He really impressed me in that pre season game because he is hard working,has pace and good dribbling skills.He really could be a good option as a RW,but only if Mourinho gives him a chance.A real chance,not 10 minutes during a game