Kenedy

the wes

Chelsea appear to be close to adding Brazilian striker Kenedy to their ranks according to reports.

Having secured the signature of Atletico Paranense midfielder Nathan this week, the Blues hope to secure Kenedy for a similar transfer fee.

Kenedy, who has been tracked by the likes of Manchester United, forced his way into the Fluminense first-team at just 19 years of age.

He’s always made it clear he wants to play in Europe, and now Sky Sports says a transfer is close.

‘Of course, I am happy to play for Fluminense but it is my ambition to one day play in Europe,’ he said.

‘I like Chelsea because of players like Oscar and Ramires.’

Kenedy will move on-loan once he completes his move to Stamford Bridge.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/05/14/chelsea-close-to-completing-transfer-of-brazil-striker-kenedy-5194181/#ixzz3a7K2vZgF

Whats going on with brazil players names? Why are there no more inho's and typical brazil names? Kenedy, Wallace, Nathan, Mayke, Marlone... :rolleyes:

Plus if we are going after all brazil kids, why dont we buy Gabriel from Santos who is the only worthy player we should target from brazil ATM.

Whats going on with brazil players names? Why are there no more inho's and typical brazil names? Kenedy, Wallace, Nathan, Mayke, Marlone... :rolleyes:

Plus if we are going after all brazil kids, why dont we buy Gabriel from Santos who is the only worthy player we should target from brazil ATM.

We should of gone after Gerson Silva from Fluminese, that kid is quality...unfortunately, from what I've read he's off to Juve/Barca in 2016

Then there is that Mosquito kid we were linked with.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mosquito_%28footballer%29

I like these strange names though. Robert Kenedy - was he named after RFK or it is just a coincidence?

• 1 month later...

If his name is Robert Kenedy,why not have an avatar of Robert " Bobby" Kennedy instead of John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

in a side note ..Hasselbaink used to have Jimmy on the back of his jersey when he first came to England and played for Leeds..the F.A made him change it to his real surname. I don`t know how Portuguese speaking players get away with nicknames..they don`t always have the same last name.