Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

Mourinho on signing Pedro...

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/aug/21/jose-mourinho-bab-rahman-pedro-chelsea

“It was a one-minute conversation,” Mourinho said. “‘Is it true that you want to leave Barcelona?’

‘Yes, it’s true. I love it here. It’s my home, but it’s time for me to move.’

‘Did you sign already for another club?’

‘Almost, but not yet.’

‘Do you want to come here?’

‘Yes, I want [to].’ For me, it was one minute.

“I told that to my people in the club responsible for the practical side of the market, that he hadn’t signed for another club. Almost, but not yet. I said: ‘He told me he wants to come here, so it’s over to you.’

“I thought he would never leave Barcelona, but I was told on Monday, ahead of their Spanish Super Cup game [against Athletic Bilbao at Camp Nou], that he was going to leave for sure because he really wanted to. He’s the type of player everybody wants. Everybody. So we are very glad to have him.”

Shuttup and stop being a nitpicking bastard. If you are getting confused by that you are a dumb bastard too.

dont rattle his cage he will start on his squad number squad number next ,, Pedro has picked 17 ,, THAT is a PRIME number AND 1 +7 = 8 which is a cube number

dont rattle his cage he will start on his squad number squad number next ,, Pedro has picked 17 ,, THAT is a PRIME number AND 1 +7 = 8 which is a cube number

17? He obviously thinks he is bigger than the club. This is almost as bad as when Cuadrado picked the number 73.

17? He obviously thinks he is bigger than the club. This is almost as bad as when Cuadrado picked the number 73.

73 is a Prime number as well .. AND 7+3 =10 .. ask Term about 10 .. (its as high as he can count without taking off his socks

Why the 'Rodriguez' in the thread title?, the football world knows this man as 'Pedro', if anything.. Rodriguez confuses it, considering. This reminds me of when we had Oscar's full name in his player thread title :doh:

Why the heck you use Term-X when everyone calls you TX? I mean its confusing as fuck. Are you even the real TX?

:Goober:

Diego Forlan said about him:
"As a player, I know who’d I’d choose if Manchester United and Chelsea came in for me. [united are] one is one of the three clubs biggest in the world; the other is a club who’ve grown because of a rich owner"

Fucking cunt.

Diego Forlan said about him: "As a player, I know who’d I’d choose if Manchester United and Chelsea came in for me. [united are] one is one of the three clubs biggest in the world; the other is a club who’ve grown because of a rich owner"

Fucking cunt.

Glazer? ;) he could be trolling United - and United have spent loads in the last few seasons, have the highest wage bill and will likely spend shit loads more in January - so they are literally trying to buy success - oh how the might have fallen :)

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones :)

Diego Forlan said about him:

"As a player, I know who’d I’d choose if Manchester United and Chelsea came in for me. [united are] one is one of the three clubs biggest in the world; the other is a club who’ve grown because of a rich owner"

Fucking cunt.

lol, i think that CL night at stamford bridge still haunts him