Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

he's been shocking since his debut appearance. dwells too long on the ball, turns the ball over and get disposed quite easily, Offers no genuine width and threat offensively. Those who think he's superior to willian and a better option must be joking.

Offers no genuine width? Think you have forgotten that our RW is basically the RB and our RB is the RW.

No threat offensively? C'mon now. We've seen him make some very good runs behind the opposition's defence (that 1-on-1 chance against Newcastle for instance), create chances, take shots at goal (a lot more than some of our other AMs) and score goals too (again, more than our other AMs).

@Pacquiao

i dont know how much pedro would have actually helped barca in their current predicament. but this is exactly why u cant go into the season for the first 5 months with just 6 players for 6 spots. it was downright foolish of barca.

whats worse is that the signs were already there after they were raped 4-0 cos their squad looked battered after the europe super cup.

@Pacquiao

i dont know how much pedro would have actually helped barca in their current predicament. but this is exactly why u cant go into the season for the first 5 months with just 6 players for 6 spots. it was downright foolish of barca.

whats worse is that the signs were already there after they were raped 4-0 cos their squad looked battered after the europe super cup.

One point off the top, behind two teams that aren't going to keep it up, I wouldn't mind Barca' s crisis right now :lol:

messi and iniesta are out for 2 months. give it some time.

but comparing it with us, anything looks fine.

They will probably stay there or there about, Leti haven't got the resources to pull away and Rafas famous 0-0s against mid table sides at home will creep up sooner or later.

@Pacquiao

Imagine. He went from being on the bench of a world class dominating team, to the bench of a team in 15th place :lol:

He did his best disappearing act when he came on.

No way he should have taken a single second from Willian.

Willian did his best disappearing act after scoring, so i dont know why you think he should have stayed on.

Willian did his best disappearing act after scoring, so i dont know why you think he should have stayed on.

Because he had the decency to score before he disappeared.

We could have got another free kick, and he's the one I want out there taking it.