Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

"Schurrle type of player"? he's so so so much more.

I was dead wrong. I had doubts about his form, age, and his overall game, but im sold after this game. I know nothing and i love it.

Midfielders who play for Barcelona, its always confusing. Alexis? looked a big limited there, Song? looked awful technically when he's very descent for Arsenal and West Ham. When you play with Messi, Iniesta and Xavi you look bad.

From this one game, i think Pedro is EXACTLY what we needed. So happy we got this RW finaly. Keep it up.

By Schurrle type I meant a winger that is all about off the ball movement and strong finishing. Not someone that always wants the ball to feet. Obviously Pedro has the technique as well though.

He aint half bad is he?

I'm so happy he had a good first game. His confidence will be thru the roof and it will hopefully wake some of the other lads up too.

Lets hope his form gets even better. Its great to have that balance we have needed for awhile now.

Good game Mr Rodriguez.

It is not just the goal or the assist, he provided a couple of great crosses to Costa as well. However I was impressed by his dribbling, him having the ball at his feet made football look so easy. Perfect.