Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

Very good performance. A winger with with very good ball skills, decision making, that makes runs in behind and can finish. Schurrle had the runs and the finish but lacked ball skills and decision making. Willian lacks everything but the ball skills. No comment on Salah and Cuadrado.

Pedro has shown what I expected basically and I believe we've finally found the right antidote to our right wing problem.

Let's not get to excited though, teams will study him and make adjustments, but he'll give sides something else to think about, no doubt about that.

"Schurrle type of player"? he's so so so much more.

I was dead wrong. I had doubts about his form, age, and his overall game, but im sold after this game. I know nothing and i love it.

Midfielders who play for Barcelona, its always confusing. Alexis? looked a bit limited there, Song? looked awful technically when he's very descent for Arsenal and West Ham. When you play with Messi, Iniesta and Xavi you look bad.

From this one game, i think Pedro is EXACTLY what we needed. So happy we got this RW finaly. Keep it up.

Very good performance. A winger with with very good ball skills, decision making, that makes runs in behind and can finish. Schurrle had the runs and the finish but lacked ball skills and decision making. Willian lacks everything but the ball skills. No comment on Salah and Cuadrado.

Pedro has shown what I expected basically and I believe we've finally found the right antidote to our right wing problem.

Let's not get to excited though, teams will study him and make adjustments, but he'll give sides something else to think about, no doubt about that.

Schurrle missed a lot dude. Sometimes, it was painful to watch

His intelligence is amazing..he knew a defender is coming so he just lifted the ball in air with his toe......good first touch,passing,dribbling and two footed..we got ourselves an awesome player...No wonder La masia players are like that.....though now a days it is in decline..

This.

Loved how he willed on the team while he was walking off, I know its one game but he really looks the part doesn't he?

This.

Quality on the ball and very aware of his defensive duties, pressing energetically. But "not a player to take us to the next level" apparently.

And this.

His ambidexterity makes him so hard to mark and adds a great dimension to our attack. He so easily switches the ball on to his left or right, full backs do not know how to deal with him. Quality debut. Can't wait to see him again in a Chelsea shirt if this was anything to judge by.

Excellent debut. Showed all the qualities that we've been crying out for. :clap:

Pedro and Hazard is the new Robben and Duff partnership.

Deal with it

giphy.gif

What I was saying from the beginning.

Glad that this has potential like that except less injury prone.

Now we just need a top cb like we had with Ricardo and we are close to being set.... Well pogba would complete us but that's a hard one.