Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

Generally excited. He's someone who will make good runs off the ball which I feel Hazard or Willian don't do enough for wide players. He could score 10 goals or more this season, especially with Cesc and Hazard in the team. Willian must play more as a 10 now.

From what I seen from the United fans they are like us blaming the coach and the board for letting Otamendi and Pedro go.

Not like oh we didn't need him delusional type thinking like Liverpool fans do.

A few weeks ago, this guy said that Pedro was better than Di Maria. :rolleyes:

You've twisted my point. My point is you guys are underestimating a player because he's a Barcelona or Madrid reject. Robben a reject starts for bayern, so stop acting like I'm downgrading us. If we want to be above them instantly and be as dominant as them for years, we need our messi or ronaldo. Fact

Anything else will be one year spells of athletico or Dortmund or Juventus.

But how many available quality players are out there?? Reus, Griezmann, and ????????

We sometimes can't have the eiffel tower in our homes

Haha I should have added a few smileys to my post I knew what you meant :D and apologies I didn't mean to twist your post :P. Also my point is not getting already proven talents, but getting players who show a lot of promise and turn them into the next Messi, Drogba, Ronaldo et al.

Drogba transfer was heavily questioned and critcized but see what he became. I wan't people like that to enter the club. That's why I am always skeptical about players who have won too many medals/trophies under a team. I feel they won't be motivated enough.

We need players like Hazard who are good but at the same time would be hungry to get titles under their belt <I know it is hard to find still that is the kind of players we should really be chasing >

I like the signing. I think most of all it will create some synergy and understanding within the frontline since he can link up with Hazard and Oscar with the close touch passing and build up play. Not to mention he doesn't mind going wide and providing some width, which is good seeing as Ivanovic cannot cross the ball for shit.

He is shifty, and it is always nice to have another player with the close dribbling control on the team just to be able to make you feel at ease.

Haha I should have added a few smileys to my post I knew what you meant :D and apologies I didn't mean to twist your post :P. Also my point is not getting already proven talents, but getting players who show a lot of promise and turn them into the next Messi, Drogba, Ronaldo et al.

Drogba transfer was heavily questioned and critcized but see what he became. I wan't people like that to enter the club. That's why I am always skeptical about players who have won too many medals/trophies under a team. I feel they won't be motivated enough.

We need players like Hazard who are good but at the same time would be hungry to get titles under their belt <I know it is hard to find still that is the kind of players we should really be chasing >

Sorry, but I have to disagree with you.

Getting those players mean we will probably be challenging for the PL title again, but where does that leave us for CL title?

Yeah, in transition.

We already have a good balance of age in our squad. Courtois, Hazard and Oscar are almost at the age where they would start peaking. Costa, Azpilicueta, Matic, Willian are at a very good age. We have experience too, especially of winning the CL with Cahill, Ivanovic, Terry, Fabregas and now Pedro.

As for the young guns, Zouma and Baba are one of the most highly rated defenders out there. Someone good and young at CB (Stones?) and we're all good for the defence in the future too.

You need players with experience who have won the Big Ears. All the players look towards them and are very comfortable when there are a few winners who have went all the way to win it.

PEDRO LATEST

You might not have believed this 48 hours ago but Pedro could complete his move from Barcelona to Chelsea today, after Manchester United pulled out of a potential deal. Chelsea have agreed to pay an initial fee of £19.7m plus another £1.4m in add-ons.

Pedro is in London and should complete the move after passing a medical. Well bring you more when we have it.

[skySports]

You've got a point.

Maybe taking a punt on someone's like Lacazette and hoping he turns out to be a world beater but still has a good resale value won't be bad.

I've always liked Pedro. An awesome first touch and good close ball control. The two things Schurrle didn't have.

Pedro is a better Schurrle and is good at exactly the things Schurrle struggled with along with all the strengths that Schurrle had.

He's also very good with his left foot like Remy/hazard. And has a lot of movement when the team is attacking. Instead of this slow passing we see, fabregas will be able to put pedro through on goal.