Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Abdul Rahman Baba


Jas
 Share
Followers 1

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 971
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Baba's first day at the club.

Let this be the end of Ivanovic please

List of things it took to get this club's best LB games: Mourinho to get fired CB #1 to tear his ACL CB #2 to injure his hamstring Natural RB to move to RB RB to move

Posted Images

Confidence as we all know is the most important thing with these players, I think it is great Baba is showing well 1. it increases his value if he doesnt fit contes plans 2. it shows conte he can play at a high level if given trust. He could be a very useful player as a LB or LWB. Between Him, Alonso, Kenedy we should be able to find someone to cover the left for us.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

Confidence as we all know is the most important thing with these players, I think it is great Baba is showing well 1. it increases his value if he doesnt fit contes plans 2. it shows conte he can play at a high level if given trust. He could be a very useful player as a LB or LWB. Between Him, Alonso, Kenedy we should be able to find someone to cover the left for us.

What about Aké? Had really really high hopes for him but it seems he is not even playing at Burnley...You don't think he'll make it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ILoveLamp said:

What about Aké? Had really really high hopes for him but it seems he is not even playing at Burnley...You don't think he'll make it?

I dont think he will ever be a starting xi player. I do however think he can be an incredibly useful HG squad player. Can fill in essentially across the back line and in defensive midfield. Be a utility player of sorts. 

 

**Edited**

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

I dont think he will ever be a starting xi player. Conte clearly prefers left footed players on the left side like most rational people so LB for ake is out, I do however think he can be an incredibly useful HG squad player. Can fill in essentially across the back line and in defensive midfield. Be a utility player of sorts. 

I thought Ake was left-footed?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, manpe said:

I thought Ake was left-footed?

My Mistake. doesnt change my thoughts on the player though, still think he is an incredibly useful utility player but wont be in the XI for conte

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

My Mistake. doesnt change my thoughts on the player though, still think he is an incredibly useful utility player but wont be in the XI for conte

You do see though, don't you, how this may cast doubt on your assessment of Nathan's qualities? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

You do see though, don't you, how this may cast doubt on your assessment of Nathan's qualities? 

Yes, i understand that. Discount my opinion on him if you'd like, i will not take offense.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, volfan89 said:

Any update on how he's doing with Schalke? I think he's a legitimate option as cover at LWB for Alonso if He can preform in the Bundesliga 

Last I heard (about a month ago) he was dominating. Haven't heard much since so I'm guessing his form has dipped.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm not sure how he's doing and wasn't really impressed with him last season but he could be a viable option to compete for the left wing back role next year but again maybe not. Still having two left footed options for left wing back would be nice rather than one leftie and a righty, just need to dump Ivanovic now to keep him away from right wing back position if Moses ever picks up an injury because if Ivan ever plays there he will get destroyed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Injured Ghana defender Baba Rahman travels to Libreville to undergo tests at AFCON

http://ghanasoccernet.com/injured-ghana-defender-baba-rahman-travels-to-libreville-to-undergo-tests-at-afcon

Baba Rahman picks up knee injury as Ghana beat Uganda at CAN 2017

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2017/1/17/14304184/baba-rahman-picks-up-knee-injury-as-ghana-beat-uganda-at-can-2017

 

 

Hilights

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...